SpecGx

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by anonymous, Mar 15, 2017 at 10:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i heard Mnk is planning to buy it and will unlock the value by raising the prices of the generics. Thus using the unlocked value to fund the purchase. Genius.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aurobindo to close in July.
    You kids don't know that?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sweeeeeet.
    New owners for SpecGX! Good luck to Aurobindo, you’ll need it!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We were abandonded by the company years ago. We just hope to get out before Mallinckrodt goes under!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have much more hard-working people here at Mallinckrodt.
    Don't underestimate us. Company will rise from smearing craps.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are drinking some koolaide friend. What smear campaign?!? What has been reported that is untrue or grossly inaccurate. Short sellers and 60 minutes, CNN are just telling the other half to the story that management try’s to hide. If this “smear campaign” was so off base management would be going after these outlets legally. They aren’t because most of what is reported isn’t that off base. I feel bad for people that can’t look at both sides. Find the truth in the middle and realize that while Acthar has the potential to be a life saving therapy for many many patients. It’s owned by terrible stewards of the product who have a hopelessly flawed and unsustainable business model and are more focused on greed than in truly helping patients. Few are saying that the reps don’t believe in the product or the product have no merits because the do. Rather just that MNK needs new leadership and direction for Acthar

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have much more hard-working people here at Mallinckrodt.
    Don't underestimate us. Company will rise from smearing craps.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see the Russian bots are shitposting here now. They really must be bored to hang out on a Pharma board. Приветствую, товарищ!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now we know who are posting shit and smearing company name.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

July 23 is tomorrow. Not too many days left in the month. Online chatter is quiet about a pending sale. Maybe the deal is held up somewhere?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its the 25th. July is almost over. The deadline gets closer every day. Maybe the announcement happens when Q2 earnings get reported.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

August 9th

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

August 7th.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

July 31 is upon us.

No announcement of the sale.

Oh well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That will bump right up against Q2 earnings. Perhaps the numbers suck so bad, they need the distraction of the sale.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've heard it's a very good quarter.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait, wait, don’t tell me...”Acthar rev hitting $300M for Q2,” right?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Q2 results will be a good quarter, 4/5 TAs exceeded goal however referrals were very soft to close Q2 and plummeted post CNN and have not recovered. Combine that to lost Optum patients as PAs expire and Q3 isn’t going to look pretty and Q4 will be worse. Don’t mistake Q2 results with the overall health for Acthar. Overall health for Acthar is not good

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm hearing demand is picking up and with new clinical data more approvals to come.
    Acthar to have $1B+ revenue.