SpecGx

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by anonymous, Mar 15, 2017 at 10:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That would be nice.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It would, wouldn’t it?

One big downside to a spin: Mallinckrodt sets the terms for liability during the spin, then sticks SpecGX with the entire legal burden WRT opioid lawsuits.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well,Mark, what's the word? It's hard to plan your life if you work for a company that doesn't want you and doesn't know what to do either !

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bullshit. I'm on the medicine and it's junk. Trust me!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank You to one of our production managers for a cautiously optimistic hope for the future.The current management of the company drug us all down the rabbit hole with them.Hopefully, when the spin off is over, our new management can return us to being the REAL MALLINCKRODT once again. Without the lying and cheating that has made us all look bad for no reason.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hate to break it to you, but that IS the real Mallinckrodt.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New mngt? I doubt it

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trust me - there is only one manufacturing site, Hobart, NY, for the last 20 years

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one is diluting your methadone dose. That is an absolute crock, and if it's actually happening to you, that would be your clinic, not SpecGX. It would be the biggest news story by now, or at least within progressive media outlets, especially considering your comments were from a year ago

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ABOUT TO LOSE THE BRANDED JUNK. GOOD RIDDANCE!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are actually going to spin this thing?

Who is going to put their money in this company? They can’t actually be thinking of positioning it as a growth company with no pipeline. Aren’t the majority of the products in SpecGx opioids? How are they going to grow opioids with the current opioid crisis? Hard to think there is a plausible growth story here.

Maybe they will position it as a dividend paying company. The only issue here is you need a pretty stable and sizable cash flow to pay a level of dividends that will offer a reasonable return to investors. Doesn’t appear the SpecGx business satisfies this criteria either.

Seems doomed to fail to me. As a MNK stockholder this has to be a value destroyer given they will have to add an entire duplicate executive team (at high salaries) to manage this thing. Seems more logical to leave it as one company, at least if your goal is to maximize shareholder value.

I guess this helps MT reach his goal of being a branded pharma company. I guess this is a good example of what happens when you confuse a strategy with a goal. They definitely have had a GOAL of being a branded pharma company since MT took over, but that is NOT a strategy. Buying anything that came along, whether there were any compatibilities with existing businesses sure created a big mess, but spinning the SpecGx now MT can happily say he reached his goal. He lost a ton of money for shareholders along the way, but daggummit he made it!!

Where’s the board? How does any of this make sense to any board member?

Doesn’t a single digit stock price that starts with a 6, signal something needs to change and quickly, before they make perhaps the fatal error in all of this.

Come on MT, the goal is not that important, do the right thing for a change and leave the SpecGx where it is!!