Specialty, Buy &Bill Rep Salaries

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Jul 21, 2020 at 8:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Almost got in with Biogen- and yes, base salaries go well north of 150K to start with.

Many biotechs are hiring and they mainly go after other Biotech reps. The few times they go after Big Pharma reps it is 100% time Specialty Reps like Oncology, Rare Diseases & Immunology.
    The Base Salary is accurate & some co actually higher than this post--- 200k base for some biotech startups. But most new hires is 150-180k range. Once you are on board then pay grades are crazy high. MANY existing reps over 200k base.
    The Bonus is also lot higher than big pharma, at 40-75k range depending on co & if it is a product launch.
    The BIG DIFF that blows yearly Total Compensation out of the water is Co Stock. Every employee gets co stock & it is 100% stock, NOT Options, TRSUs etc that big pharma give their Execs & Managers which 70% expire worthless because of the strike price.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Almost as in horseshoes and hand grenades

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ummm this is indivior your talking about not a real biotech gig. We do things the FUBAR way around here ! We hire nothing but big turd rejects , especially DM’s and upper management

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is hilarious. Clearly a troll trying to recruit our people. Don’t even know our vernacular.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't believe even Enterprise Rental Car would try and recruit the toxic Indivior Employees :D

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Idget. These salary numbers are so far off. $200k you must take opioids directly. Maybe DSL or above.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some of the salaries are ridiculously high but why do you think they are willing to start you at that? The expectations are that you will put up numbers from day one! The pressure is like nothing you've ever experienced. If you want that life - go for it! I was there, did it, and will never go back.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I left
    Base salaries in rare disease and oncology in the 180s plus bone car and all good things with a real company

Addiction is last place medicine

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No they are not. Biotech, rare disease, oncology all easily have bases in the 140-180K range. Plus bonus, stock, etc. gives you well north of 200K total comp. package. Do your research.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re paid what you’re worth.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not here. They were/are clueless

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

....and that is why so many people who figured that out are long gone !! :D

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said! I left after I knew I was underpaid by about 45K year. Gave them the opportunity to make it right and found out my manager could give a Rat's Ass...
    Lesson- it is up to you to find your value and worth...not some dopey manager or regional director who could care less.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most were let go for poor ranking. Thought they were smarter than managers and got popped and terminated.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JO rewards her favorites..... MH & CS.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hilarious, obvious cherry rep. Grow up soon

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company has allowed her abhorrent behavior for years. Compliance nightmare too. She bullies some and others have free reign.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lots going to Braeburn where the money is $$$$$$