Specialty Positions Sinking as Leadership Shits the Bed

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Jul 10, 2018 at 9:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would you want to work hard and get promoted to a specialty position? These jobs are becoming as shitty as "Sales Director" positions at QD.

First, when you go to training - you learn to sell your franchise tests. You learn how to team sell. Collaborate.

Now management is shitting the bed and expecting specialty to act like PAEs. If I wanted to be a PAE I would have stayed one or better yet left the company because specialty seems like a job where you have no chance to succeed yet you are in some sort of advanced position.

This is what I think of what it's like to work here now in specialty:
    [​IMG]

Total Sh#thole!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Specialty??? Every position

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Specialty Rep is a good idea, and sorely needed at a company of this size.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quest Diagnostics Specialty. Jabroni or the real deal bubba?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JABRONI!!!

Stay away!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would you want to work hard and get promoted? I guess if I were you I wouldn’t. In fact, why work at QD at all. BK is hiring in almost every town in America, offering free uniforms, discounted meals and in some progressive states, a living wage. Live your dreams, son. Hope this helps.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good humor is founded in truth. While every barrel must have its bottom, ours appears to be particularly toxic these days when they congregate here in such an obnoxious and vocal way. Best to use this forum along with them, to remind the top, less outspoken 99%, that we are not alone, just too busy keeping the trains running on time. We have and always will be the backbone of this fine company. Keep up the good work and of course, Hope this helps.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Such a loser, Hope you’re proud of your accomplishments you loser!!!!!!!!!