Spectranetics acquisition

Discussion in 'Philips Healthcare' started by anonymous, Aug 22, 2017 at 6:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any thought out there on the Spectranetics acquisition?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

only info i have is that philips bought invivo and volcano and has left them alone. Hopefully, that will be the same for us.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fortunate thing is that Spectranetics will fall into IGT, the only division of Philips that has a clue. Be grateful the buffoons that run DI don't run IGT.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is the balloon recall today a big deal?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I recommend recalling the stellarex drug coated balloon.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why’s that?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because the spectranetics investor website did not disclose....

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

???

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could someone please tell me how Spectranetics bought something that recently sold for 250 - 300 million for 30 million then turns around and sells their entire company for 2 billion?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

inflation

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Denver business journal. Feb 5 2015. How did Scott Drake hear a rumor on that Saturday morning before the rest of the business community?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So did execs hear the rumor on Saturday or Friday when the market was open? Does it make a difference? And why hasn't the Phillips board reported their findings to the SEC?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cuz they spent billions on the company? Also unlikely the board members were ever told about the fraud

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the market share for Stellarex? I hear it is woefully behind expectations?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone else have their hospital put laser extraction on hold because of the publication showing 9x risk to extraction vs traction?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is the stellarex balloon doing in light of the ptx / metadata report / FDA conference?