Spending Sprees

Discussion in 'SkinMedica' started by Anonymous, Jun 11, 2012 at 10:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you folks allow your employees to spend so much money on offices? You're not selling, you're bribing offices to buy your products. I work in one of them and your rep and manager are doing nothing more than prostituting themselves! It's entertaining for us to watch to say the least. I think your manager is starting an affair with one of our doctors too. Please set some guidelines for spending and do a better job with who you are hiring to represent your products. Unprofessional are you at skinmedica.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They make us because the products aren't effective so we have to do something and obviously it works since your office is keeping us. I wish I would have taken a job with another company - sick culture here and after finding out that TNS can't actually penetrate the skin I am no better than a retail rep at the mall. Ask the rep for real science.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously???!! TNS cannot penetrate the skin? Who what when where why and how? I spend a lot of money on this product please tell me the scoop. I use the serum/face lotion?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the hell happened to your manager from the Atlanta area? I saw her last week in Birmingham and her face has so much Botox and fillers, she looked like John Merrick! (The Elephant Man) she used to be so attractive and had a great smile. Now, it's just hard to look at her without feeling so sorry for her. If you know her and care about her, get her to look at herself closely. She is a terrible vision for our patients and not doing skin medica any good by looking that way either.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thougth so too! It's a sickness like smoking or drinking. She can't stop going further and further with the injections. She can't even wink or smile like she did when she first started here. She's doing a great job though so let's live and let live!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ANY product that provides moisture will plump temporarily, certain ingredients such as Antioxidants MUST penetrate (Serum not a cream like SMs) and meet certain parameters to be effective. Spend your money elsewhere. If you are wise - PUSH back at practitioners selling this brand. Good luck!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vanity will always create opportunity to make millions of dollars. It's so sad to listen to your rep and manager try to talk about "scientific studies". I know reps don't have to be educated like doctors and PA's do, but stupidity is oozing from you people. "You people"? Yes, you women who think your appearance is everything. It's not. You make asses of yourselves by not selling me/us your products for exactly what they are, which is just another opportunity for me to make money off of women just like YOU! Thanks for that. I'll take it!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anybody doing a ROI on the region meetings? It's cool to get together and have a meeting, but I know our meeting had to have cost $15K plus. The room nights were billed at $169 but I could have booked a room there that night for $119. I just don't get why we waste so much money and time on meetings. The RM's clearly take full advantage of what ever budget they have. Lots of hotel points right RM's? The ROI would suck ass on these meetings. Figure it this way; how many TNS ES would we have to sell to pay for a $15K meeting? And for all you math challenged Bimbo's it's not just $15K divided by the selling price of ES.