Spin-off and sale

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Oct 13, 2017 at 11:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I know how to read, sure bud. And when Restasis goes generic, which could take a year, that is not a guarantee that OBU is done. NBU has had generic competition for years, and we still do alright. Ridiculous goals is our downfall. Now, you may be right about carving up the company and severance.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are talking about Mylan vs AGN. No question Mylan would go at risk especially with the bad AGN PR and AGN will continue to compete on price and share. The timing unless there is a stay for an appeal is not going to be a year. And we all know the OBU numbers are not looking stellar. This is just bad news for us.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you one of them fancy pants lawyers?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hello

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody wants to buy obu or NBU.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dime a dozen is spot on for Pharma sales reps...you are not special and if/when Shire lets you go you are in for a smack in the face once you start the job search. Especially some of the "legacy, entitled" reps who have only worked at Shire.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don't know shit. I have been through multiple layoffs at a few companies now and EVERYONE I've known who got hit has landed a good job in less than 6 months. The "tenured" people do well and believe it or not the few that went to a contract company actually wanted to go there because its an easy gig. Just make the calls and people leave you alone. No agendas or color coded calendars and no lame ass leadership like here with these nitwits.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have been through several big company layoffs as well and don't know any reps that didn't find equal or better jobs. Not one!

However, I do know many managers that didn't or came back one level down

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dime a dozen....

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most managers of 8 to 10 rep teams etc offer little to no value. No one prescribes medication because of them.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

mds don't Rx medication because of sales reps either...managed care coverage is everything

Keep fooling yourself

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reps drive the pull through of non preferred high margin biz:
    Switches, tier 3, tier 4, P/A, non formularly, buy/bill etc.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's the FACT, Jack!! Reps are a penny of dozen. Sorry but reps are hated by MDs, DOs, RNs, NPs, RPhs, and most importantly the government and patients. #resistdrugreps

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Try harder to troll.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No troll. Rep here.,Reps have such an inflated opinion of themselves is sickening...
    Offices hate you...especially the fake, sunglasses on their heads, prior college cheerleaders...you are a joke!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gee “bud.” Maybe you should try reading yourself before making a fool of yourself : here’s the latest on what you think won’t happen:
    Summary
    SHPG was down more than 3% Wednesday due to the risk that generic Restasis could soon enter the dry eye market.

If generics rivals win an inter partes review with AGN, some think generic Restasis could arrive in 2018.

Maybe informing yourself before you spout off would make you less of a total assiswipe.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great stock to BUY

This baby's going to the MOON !

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG, generic competition maybe in 2018 and the stock is down 3 percent. Definitely the end of the world asswipe

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm in. Let's make some fast cash pardner.