Spiriva Contract

Discussion in 'Ashfield Healthcare' started by anonymous, Dec 8, 2016 at 5:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is going on with the Spiriva contract? How long is the contract? Did another Ashfield contract recently end?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No idea. Still waiting to hear back as well.... even emailed the recruiter yesterday.... no response...so....I'm not holding my breath ! :/

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard that the contract may be on hold as they are waiting for BI to make their cardiovascular cuts.... they'll probably back fill with those positions into the open ones..... so I wouldn't be waiting.... :/

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The CV layoff at BI was on Dec. 6th. The displaced BI reps have till the end of this week to apply and phone interview for Spiriva spot with Ashfield. Ashfield must give strong preference for any displaced BI rep (basically guaranteed). Once this plays out, those who applied for spot will be called back with status of each territory. The good news for anyone posting is that CV knew this was coming for quite a while and many have already left or transferred to the diabetes sales force. If I was to guess, I would say 1 in every 4 to 5 Spiriva jobs will be filled with a displaced CV rep. Hopefully, all of you waiting should her something by end of next week (Dec. 16th).

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone received an offer ?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Offers are going out on the 16th. FaceTime/Skype interviews are over and if you were lucky to get a F2F interview those are this week. You will know by Friday if you got the job.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many open positions on this contract? I am assuming 20-30% go to laid off CV reps...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

--------------
    I'd heard there is another interview week the first week of January. Is that not true?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interviews are still going on. Not sure about January.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What types of questions are asked on the f2f interviews?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the highest salary they will go with experience???
    Corporate card???

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1 year fast and furious sales force. spiriva was put to the back of the bus b/c the company wanted to promote stiolto. Now a little over a year later they see they should have continued to market spririva. So off they go, $80k base. .19 mile. No gas card. Car allowance. Corporate card. This sales force reports directly to ashfield DMs. All the other bi contracts have direct report to BI manager.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

was told highest 75k??? can we get morw
    600 car allowance/.21 mile
    corporate card
    January start date

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone received an offer yet?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, I got my offer Monday, others went out late last week and early this week, Friday 12/16 at the latest. Start date Jan 6.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told the contract is for 2 years.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think this contract is going to last two years. All of BI contracts end early 4-6 months is average for them. This contract has start out really good or it's going to end like all the rest.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My estimate is 1 year.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told no offers would go out until today at the earliest 12/15/16. What part of the country has already received offers? Thanks