Spiriva Contract

Discussion in 'Ashfield Healthcare' started by anonymous, Dec 8, 2016 at 5:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This person is a moron.

1. BI's Integrity is keeping the family and Europe operations a good rate of return. They could care less for the people.
    2. This product has been used for years off label for Asthma.
    3. As for Ashfield doing a great job you must be Adam posting.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BI is under highly scrutinized CIA and the illegalities they got nailed for would have never happened if they were public. Being private makes this company shadier. Do your research on BI CIA

This product has the crappiest co-pay cards. Look at AZ and GSK cards and you will see why.

This product is not holding up to the asthma competition. Respimat Device has never been well received especially for the older patients.

Ashfield reps are better than the BI reps but BI is doing everything they can to throw Ashfield under the bus. BI will save their own first. What will happen is BI will merge their diabetes, respiratory and CV sales force. Ashfield management try to spin this but BI will drop Ashfield like a hot potato.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You all need to wake up. When Spiriva and Pradaxa go off patent next year there will be no need for 3/4 of the reps now on board. Cheaper to lose Ashfield than pay out severance to BI employees. That’s why they went with short term contract reps.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when might this occur

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Spiriva HandiHaler is going off patent in 2018. The Respimat device extended the patent for Spiriva in the new device. Why do you think they are trying to convert Handihaler to Respimat,

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No manufacturer has filed to make a generic Spiriva Handihaler. We should be good until 2020.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HaHAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Haahaaaahaaaaa!! HHHAAAAA! Hahahahaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! Hahaaaaaaaaa! Haaahaaaaa!!!!!!
    Anymore words of wisdom, Sparky?!?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unlike you, I already got rehired...dumb ass. So, I was right.

Have fun working at Sears.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And Reps wonder why people hate and think Pharma Reps are losers. Take a read at what this key board warrior wrote...a tough guy when on the computer.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, you post says it all too. A nothing contribution. You must work for BI.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually, I am tougher in real person. The truth hurts simpletons like you, I know.