SPN-810 Failure

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by anonymous, Nov 5, 2019 at 5:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sell what exactly? When was the last time we were given a new product or new data. Until you deliver that Go F&$K yourself.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is your problem sweet pea. You know what you have to sell, you just can’t do it.

This isn’t Enterprise where they role in a new model every year. You have what you have. The good reps will sell and those like you will get your man bun all twisted bitching about things.

I’m shocked another company hasn’t discovered your worth and swept you up!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are delusional, what the reps experience here at Supernus are far from normal. ZERO new studies ZERO new studies since these products were brought to market. In fact not only are these products becoming dull and obsolete but you have taken away tools needed to do the job when you discontinued the copay programs.

So here we sit as reps with products that have serious message fatigue, no new data since the meds were launched years ago, competition that is creating new markets within migraine, soon to be competition that will create a new market in epilepsy, and products that aren't covered. Get out of here with I know what I have to sell BS. These products are done!! You made that real clear when you pulled to copay programs!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awww thanks Sugar, I’m so glad you keep coming back here to check on us lowly little folk. If only someone had been able to explain it on my level a long time ago, I’d be in the president’s club’s president’s club and headed to my vacation on the moon. Oh well, I guess I’ll settle for my new job and salary, which, btw, is going to pay a ridiculously higher base salary. And just to rub salt in the wound, I was a bottom feeder at Supernus. Makes one think that it’s not the talent, it’s the product. Hmmmmm

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what...I can’t hear you...I was crunching my Cheerios too loud...you’re gonna have to speak up...crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You criticize someone for working at Enterprise which happens to be the hiring profile you sought. That says a lot about you. Probably says even more on why our company has no direction.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The direction is South, and Supernus is going there very quickly

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

seriously, the person calling out enterprise employees is a jackass. That is LITERALLY the hiring profile. Shouldn’t you be riding in someone’s car and drinking coffee? I wonder how it feels to be disliked by everyone you ride with. RDs here will not be hired by any other company.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me post for this guy, so that he doesn’t have to: “Angry angry vent vent vent you’re all stupid—220 people are wrong but I know everything—girls suck—men are beta—blah blah blah something something about Cheerios—RAWR!” Did I cover everything?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And don’t any of you dummies post back to this idiot or I’ll make fun of you too for feeding the troll

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Excuses, excuses.

Tell all that to the next company you want to impress with your vast selling skills.

I’m sure they will beg you to join.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They did, lol, it was awesome ;)

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are loved. I felt like you needed to hear that man. We are all worried about you. Theres plenty of mental health resources out there to talk to someone.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need to be evaluated by a professional healthcare provider. You maybe experiencing dissociative disorder “ google it”

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Excuse after excuse after excuse. The purge of third rate low ranked reps who can’t close, needs to commence. Time to clean house starting with the new hired belly aching brats fresh out of college.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's crunch time in Rockville, they are computing next years forecast as we speak. I hope you bought a new calculator. But hey why listen to the field what do we know? We just deal directly with the customers on a daily basis.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahaha rawr rawr rawr!! Old man yells at cloud!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wr are purging ourselves with better jobs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Be patient old man

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s slang ur 2 old 2 understand

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like someone is angry they keep getting recked. W left out on purpose to piss you off ;)