SPN-812

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by anonymous, Mar 28, 2019 at 1:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1st the only reason this is exciting is we will have something new to sell. Same old XR though. 2nd I noticed a lot of you shared this on linked in with statement alluding to availability next year. Don’t you think that’s a little presumptive? Pending NDA and FDA approval nothing can be speculated as to when it will be available. Not sure the FDA would appreciate us suggesting this med will be “out soon” no worries what’s a $100,000 fine and a warning letter. It will only cost the reps who posted it on social media the jobs. Dumbass

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must not have read this article because it is not the same one that’s being passed around the company. This one claims that the trial was basically a failure on both treatment arms (400&600). Neither was statistically significant compared to placebo according to JK at a press conference today. While I don’t know which one is true it is at least troubling

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3, 2, 1.. Mass Exodus of the real hustlers.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would not be surprised if 812 is pushed back once again and then even the sheep would make a run for the exit at that point

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s really sort of a ho-hum future at this point, isn’t it. Let’s hope 810 surprises everyone in a good way

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey at least we have job security. I just need to find a way to keep convincing myself we are “changing lives” with these XR versions of 20 year old products.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Except that your rd will have you convinced it’s all your fault

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It depends on how much koolaid is served at the meetings. This is the best place to be in your career, remember

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen people, this is not on purpose to make your life harder. I truly believe that they’re trying to put some good products out there for us to sell. Still a relatively new company. Give it time and stick with the plan. It seems like there is some job security at least. If something better comes along take it but I don’t think we all should jump ship today

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahaha! Literally made me laugh out loud. I’m trying to stay positive my dude, but I too will be polishing up my resume this weekend. It could be worse, you know. We could be Shire.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are all lucky to be in this industry, you entitled shits think you can do better? Go ahead and leave. You are easily replaced and we have never missed a rep that’s left. Do us all a favor and leave. The real reps are to busy to be on this website bitching.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Holy hell! I bet we get over 200 speakers across the country to launch this drug. That way they will at least prescribe it to start so they can pocket $$$. After the speaker scripts this will be the slowest growing adhd med in history.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ive been a rep here at supernus since the beginning. If you aren’t going to get behind this company and be ALL in on our products, direction, & future then GET OUT.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trust me I’m working on it. Hopefully I can have a legitimate medical conversation about something NEW and not recycled mediocrity in my next venture. I get why our hiring profile is B2B now. No worthwhile rep would ever want a rep position here. That is a 100% TRUE statement. Glad you’ve been here from the beginning. Best of luck to you. I want more in my life and my career. I appreciate the door that Supernus has opened for me, but I won’t be here by the end of summer. Good luck everyone!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen I get it you are Mr. Big RD and I’m a little rep. I also understand that at one point what you are saying might have even been true but times have changed my supreme regional leader. There are many reps here now that have been pharmaceutical reps for 5-6 years. That’s longer than many of the RDs were reps at shire before they left to become RDs at Supernus. I think the days are over where you can sit on your pedestal and talk down to us. Just because someone is on this website doesn’t mean they don’t care about the success of this company as I most certainly do. Selling these products day in and day out is exhausting and we just want to see the light that there may be a future in 812 but it’s looking worse and worse.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you think that 5-6 years of rep experience here puts you in the same experience category as an RD is hilarious. Do you realize most of your RDs were some of the best in the business before coming to Supernus. Have some respect and quit whining or just leave. The girl taking care of me at Enterprise has a better attitude and would happily take your position with complaint, so shut your mouth and get to work!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is how they really feel about us fellas. That’s why anything positive feels scripted.

Let me turn the tables on you a little bit. Why are you on here RD? Did you get bored playing Candy Crush during your ride along? If you were worth your sly, you’d focus that energy on something positive, but yet you’re on here whining. RDs at this company are arrogant and worthless. I bet half of us started on migraine meds just to make it through our ride alongs

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These RDs are the biggest joke of this company. They aren’t generating any revenue, not contributing at ALL during ride alongs, & are the most entitled little bitches within this company. Oh wait we should be sympathetic towards them they have their most stressful time of the month coming up. Got some expense reports to be approving.

They aren’t worth their compensation. Don’t forget the field pays your salaries!!!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys are acting like the rds aren’t the most talented at what they do! Mine is on a roll. Pretty sure they’re up for an award for most access killed with one call