SPN-812

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by anonymous, Mar 28, 2019 at 1:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I personally am not asking for a bump in pay, in general. Just shift differential when it’s my turn to babysit the rd. Possibly hazard pay, or comp time the next day to cleanse myself from his bs and pissy attitude

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m always in the middle too, but I’ve never hit 100k but maybe once, I think? Always just under, even with retention. Not sure what others are getting though. Just my experience

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Making SI every quarter is the difference. Easier said than done but that’s always my personal goal knowing the limits of my territory. It’s easier to stay motivated when your focused on trying to get to a #10 spot in SI vs shooting for the moon and being #1.

Accept your limitations, but know you have the ability to succeed despite them. No one here is doomed to the bottom 20% unless you’re just not trying.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wait. Can we back up a second. Someone please tell me the truth.

Is 810 ever going to launch?

I’ve been hanging around for impulsive aggression for the last two years. If it’s not really happening, and 812 is going to be a flop.....what the hell. Are we screwed???

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pipeline don't matta when we gotz bipolar on de way with Ox.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truf

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long have we been teased about this one? Last I heard this was off of the table yet again. I’ll believe it when I see it with this company.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously? Really think OXR bipolar is going to make a significant difference?

Doubtful.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha what has the company promised that hasn’t been delivered? Studies are being done, there’s never a guarantee with clinical studies.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please stop throwing good money after bad. We’ve hustled the past few years to arm you with a sizable war chest. It’d be great if Rockville was more focused on spending this money wisely. Instead, they are focusing on “controlling narratives” or how to “get out in front of something” pertaining to the sales force.

You are right business development has pursued their pipeline vigorously and does appear to be lacking. Please spend this money wisely as it wasn’t earned easily.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First off bus dev seeks to buy products. R&D does our in house pipeline.

Second, I don’t follow your narrative that Rockville is a bunch of dumbies spending money without careful analysis and consideration in order to screw the sales force. Like the results are what they are and let’s not act like they are results that put 812 dead in the water. They just didn’t overwhelm. We’re all on the same team here.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In no way did I imply Rockville was a bunch of *dummies spending money to screw the salesforce. I was pointing out the obvious in that Id say no one working for the company was excited about 812's results and by the way it looks 810 is likely to never launch. Stop throwing good money after bad is pretty clear cut, plenty of money in the bank lets find another frontier to pursue. I have no idea how you got what you got from my previous post.

Don't answer because I know you wont honestly. Are you excited about our portfolio or promise?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just don’t understand your point. “Stop throwing good money at bad.” Do you think they knew results would be underwehlming and chose to pursue it anyway? You don’t know till you spend the money to do the studies. And that money is gone, so what are you referring to when you say throwing good money?

Haha and alright Trump. Let’s not resort to attacking the character of the person you disagree with. This is just a back and forth of opinions and why. No need to call me dishonest when I’m honestly trying to see what you mean.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've already made my point pretty clear so I am not jumping on the merry go round with you on this. I do agree that we are on the same team. Believe it or not I wanna see this company succeed probably just as much if not more than you do.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m glad we agree more than we disagree. I guess the only thing I still don’t agree with is if you want to see the company succeed then how does questioning company decisions on how to spend money, that can’t be taken back now, help the company succeed? I’d argue standing behind the decisions and moving forward unified is a better route to success.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Simply put, I’m disappointed with the results of 812. I’m bitching now but I’ll get over it and move forward because I love this company.
    Unification is important. Now unify us at these POAs without the whip please.

I see your perspective I hope you see mine.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree 100%. I’m a rep as well. Hopefully a RD one day because I believe you can be honest and understanding with your reps while focusing on what moves us forward unlike the “dismiss and degrade” strategy some seem to have.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

im just gonna say it. I really don’t give a shit if the company succeeds or fails anymore. As a rep for 3+ years I honestly don’t think leadership at any level gives a fuck about me. I’ve been a top performer and middle of the pack. I work for a paycheck and that’s it.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are good and bad apples at any company. At the end of the day, is Supernus perfect? No. Are there a few bad apples who are in leadership positions? Sure. But overall, we are treated fairly and the leadership here, especially at the top, is not “out to get you.” Maybe a bit out of touch, but that’s unavoidable.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not out to get us, but they definitely don’t give a shit about us or our careers.