SPN-812

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by anonymous, Mar 28, 2019 at 1:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahaha it’s up to 22! Crazy mad money

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The 812 filing was already factored into the stock price. We will see a big surge again but not until next year

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since when was it the norm in pharma that a stock stays idle after filing an NDA? I think the street is being loud and clear on how little they think 812 is going to do.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So not saying you are wrong, it makes sense to think that announcement would effect price, but if you do some research it kind of is the norm. As far as we go, the stock price was still at $8.50 in early 2015. That’s 2 years after we had announced NDAs, Approvals, and actually launched OXR and TXR. Even the migraine indication announcement didn’t budge the price. It didn’t start to surge until we started showing significant revenue. Look at any other start up pharma and it’s the same way. Your pipeline gets you funding, your revenue/profits get growth in share price.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Chad is intelligent enough that it takes a while to catch on to his lies.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I understand this way of thinking when we were a start up company. However, we are way past being a start up company. Don't you think we should expand our way of thinking to reflect our reality?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im with you on thinking bigger. But the way we think doesn’t necessarily change the way the markets react. If anything, if we were all confident internally then we’d be able to positively effect share price before earnings are announced. You don’t think Wall Street analysts check these boards? I wouldn’t blame them for being cautious based on recent news and some nasty comments here.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If a company can't afford to pay $400k in earned bonus it's not a healthy company.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nasty comments on CP by some rep has Wall Street shook. Now I’ve heard it all

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The burnout is real. If I had the vacation days to take off the rest of the year, I would. The field has been emotionally devastated, yet my leadership chain keeps pushing more more more when all I want to do is tell them to fuck off. I don’t want another conference call, another ride along or another bullshit propaganda shoved down my throat

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Chad is a psychopath of the worst kind, who deserves an Oscar for acting normal when it's really a mask he wears to cover a severe personality disorder.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hell yes to this!! I am 100% with you... I feel like we have too many weeks left in the hear... They are going to drop more bad news before the year is over... We haven't gone one week without huge changes for over a month

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I must have posted this and just not remember because I feel the exact same way.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But, you know, carry on, be chipper and all that jazz, cause like, our future is bright, etc etc etc puke puke puke. I’m burn out too man. Leadership is full of chumps

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dude.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager is like the most annoying high school cheerleader right now. It’s seriously condescending after all the news. It’s like stfu buddy. I bet when I check email this morning there’s a long winded inspirational quote waiting for me. I can’t take it. I’m one toe stub away from shutting down completely for the year. Loved this post. I feel it

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To be fair, the managers probably have no idea how to handle all this either

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And stop playing that rap music in company car at your offices and don’t leave Popeyes chicken boxes on the car floor you slob.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obviously not from this company. They built a certain culture that does not include this. That’s something every employee will tell you. Go back to big pharma where you’re no doubt laid off. We’re trying to get our company culture back on track