SPN-812

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by anonymous, Mar 28, 2019 at 1:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Supernus is going to use that $900 million to buy a generic IR form of IBprofen that was only available in Kazakhstan and give the reps a PK. This will make up for TXR being done in 2020.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong. Supernus has not intention of spending that money. In contrast, they are sitting on that money to inflate the value of the company in hopes someone will acquire them.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no no no. Drs are taking patients that need more efficacy or are having side effects on the IR and going to a cgrp. If that doesn’t work after 3 months they go another and then another. I came up with a piggy back message on with cgrps a year ago when I saw them blowing up. I mentioned this numerous times to management but was shot down. Now, almost 1.5 years after they came out, corporate is coming up with a piggy back plan. Just because you put your head in the sand doesn’t mean the problems aren’t there. I’m actually terrified that these same common sense mistakes will be made again and again with 812 and I will only be able to get 50% of my business bc of coverage like now.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

good thing with that would be the stock would go up and I could get severance pay.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Literally the only silver lining to sticking around. If you can go, then go. I just got offered over $140k. Start date January. Much love my brothers and sisters. Others are updating salaries to be competitive and Supernus is cutting bonuses. This is what you call writing on the wall

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The recruiters must know we all are looking for new jobs... I was called by three recruiters this week

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it’s official folks, TXR is DEAD!! If we are lucky, it could carry us until 812 gets approved. It’s unreal. Management has to understand that physicians can not morally justify writing a brand medication to someone who’s taking the generic when there is a new medication (CGRP) out. That is the mistake that ended TXR.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Supernus does not have any credibility with physicians in the market, not with any other CNS companies. Most view you as a generic company. Not a biotech or innovative company. Supernus peaked 2 years ago. Good luck to all the reps. At least Supernus helped you get your foot in the door. If you stay here long term that’s totally ok, but just understand you Represent everything that is shady and shitty in this industry whether you are brainwashed on SE benefits or not. GenericXRs for life here! Shitty

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With the stock failing to surpass $22 following the NDA filing of 812 that tells us everything we need to know about the potential of this product. Also the potential of this company if our strategy doesn't change.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

November 8.

This is going to be the longest 9.5 months of my life.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You think we are launching in Nov?? Launch will be 1/11/21.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s hope they are smart enough to do this. Worst case scenario is we launch two weeks before thanksgiving

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait - what? Why?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder why the stock didn't bump with 812's NDA being accepted?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With the COVID19, will 812 be delayed?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. Expect a Q4 2021 launch.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You kidding, right?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No not kidding

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It has been delayed about 4 years already what’s another year. We still have two strong independent products to save lives with in Trokendi XR and Oxtellar XR

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trokendi died when weight loss was taken away. Oxtellar was never alive