Spoke with the Pink Panther

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Oct 22, 2015 at 6:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rob Lesiki called me to Edison today, he explained that DSI is restructuring its sales team and that after the restructuring he is leaving. Dont take my word for it, i recorded him too. Cant put audio here.

Last chance to leave before your linkedin profile looks like you caused the company to go bankrupt!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

was in West Field mall in new jersey, saw Rob Lisicki with his family, i approached him and asked what direction is the company headed, he said a due to the warn act he cannot disclose any information or else he will be sued. Everyone needs to wait for a press release from corp to come out before jumping ship.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

press release about what? What does the warn act have to do with what direction the company is headed in? I thought the emails have been pretty clear in terms of massive reductions across the board

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a jerk. Rob is in Parsippany, not Edison.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is he always at the Entin Rd location?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're kidding with this right? Original poster is obviously joking. Try and keep up.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

because his girlfriend Elisabeth is the head trainer there

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you jealous? What's the matter tired of banging your mom? Oh wait, grandpa is tagging you right MM?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on everyone let's take it easy. Don't attack this poster. Last week was rough. There was a Halloween party at Entin, lots of kids and well it was difficult for the poster. Let's just leave it at this, he was in a broom closet with an 8 yo boy dressed as Thor. The poster apparently loves the hammer. After he let go he was let go. He was caught by the trainer and she rightfully reported him. Details matter. Sincerely, Jose.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She is smart and pretty. Was in her class - she is a good trainer. Lucky Rob.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty maybe. Smart?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok. Then what other abilities?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was in same class, yes pretty but knew what she was doing, worked hard, we thought smart and good rep for company. She's attractive so a target I guess but she was very good to our training group and always professional. Smart and talented people
    Tend to draw criticism

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rob, let it out, its okay man we all cheat, you've just been outed like a poor sap that you are. For the record, we've crossed eyes more than once. And i know you know who this is. I'll stop right there. I could just be working for you, or perhaps are you working for me - Ken K

And Elizabeth you do know the reason why you still have your job is because Rob begged me to keep you, you dont provide any value, in fact, i moved D Ferrero to marketing so you could be closer to Rob. The cat is out of the bag, or should i say the PANTHER!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What did the Pink Panther say when he stepped on a bug? Dead ant, dead ant, dead ant, dead ant, dead ant, dead ant, dead ant...

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is the genius behind why DF moved to marketing, who else could it be but DF answering himself. Nice play DF, nice play. The only head and shoulders i need is the one from Elizabeth, pass her over Rob when your done, its been a stressful term here at DSI. -Ken K

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The whole home office is on CP. This is too funny!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

????

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hows old RL doing. He was a real fun guy at Amgen. Loved a good old fashion roll around.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

most people did better without him. He’s a cancer in a company.