Sports Surgery Division

Discussion in 'Covidien' started by Anonymous, Oct 30, 2008 at 6:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well she is gone now, but her dismissal cant save it, any news if Sports Surgery business is being sold?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's gonna buy it? And what is there worth buying? Great job Flora.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A distributor rep stopped me in the OR to ask me some questions and asked if the line was for sale.

He said it was complete crap and he didn't know who would buy it. I told him I thought the division was going to be a growth division, but being on the energy side I didn't have any answers.

Is the division for sale?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard they fired the sports sales reps, is this true?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No they did not

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They all quit

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard some were fired a some left but I believe they still have 5- 6 sports reps in the division, but supposedly Covidien is putting the division up for sale

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there are 3 reps left covering the US

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One of their reps was inservicing our group at a regional meeting and the dope showed up in sweats :) How freaking cool is that? He is coasting collecting paychecks while looking for opportunities

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

those paychecks are probably not that big from how good this group is doing. He probably can only afford sweat pants.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well supposedly this division has been up for sale for about a year. And the reps were recruited to this division to launch a new product a couple of years ago, not sure if the product was ever launched though.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is the division still for sale? Its been up for a while, was interested in any news and if its still for sale.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I recently signed on with a distributor that carries the Sports Surgery line. I think they keep it as a back up for the docs that still like to use it.

Whats the latest on this division, I have never had any experience with Covidien. I heard that they might be bringing on some new products from a friend in the business.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought Flora's wet dream was for sale? No buyers?