Spouses of Novo Nordisk employees beware

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by Anonymous, Mar 12, 2015 at 4:57 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lets get back to the juicy stuff....names....or at least initials.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most seem to think they are flying under the radar...how can they be so stupid and naive...? People notice when you are a bit too cozy in the bar and sneaking around. You may think you've been careful but seriously, we know. And .. Most of us have no respect for you anymore. In at least one case this has been especially sad. A respected and all around good guy tumbled from grace once his involvement with a woman who has "shall we say a reputation" became known. The lesson here .... No matter how careful you think you are ... It isn't enough.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amazing. I left NNI 3 or 4 years ago because my VP who had three autistic children and faithful wife at home was sleeping with my manager. He took advantage of her when she came down with depression after having a baby. I was her friend (only) but he became jelious of me and made my life hell. We all worked for HR too! Everyone knew, no one did anything about it either. Sad to see nothing has changed. What a despicable company.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pride goeth before the fall. Look at companies like Eli Lilly, Merck and Pfizer. The latter two were always fighting for Forbes Magazine Most Admired Company. Not PHARMA. company, but Most Admired Company!

Now, Pfizer is featured on the cover of Fortune for it's shenanigans, and Merck pulled up anchor from its flagship offices, and moved to some joint near a strip mall, big box stores and some cheesy restaurants.

Of course I hope that it doesn't happen to us, but for having a bunch of cast-offs from Takeda, Sanofi, and BMS, we sure have an arrogant crowd here at higher levels.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing has changed? Really? Which VP is sleeping with a manager right now? The names thrown around on here are either managers or reps, and there's nothing that even says it's true. What's 'amazing' is that you still troll this site and try to live vicariously through others. Time for you to go.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's unfortunate that novo whoredisk cultivates this culture at poa meetings. This behavior starts at the top with the president and vp's. At meetings to get men and women after 5:00 away from home and give them alcohol. Novo promotes this type of behavior.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's not enough alcohol in the universe to make me want to do the nasty with anyone I work with.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You forgot to mention that Novo Nordisk also lets its employees out of their rooms after sundown. Plus, they allow both women and men to wear clothes that can be removed with buttons and zippers. I am also pretty sure that Novo Nordisk allows individuals to make eye contact with one another during meetings. Obviously, all of these things are unacceptable and lead to inappropriate relationships. Thanks for exposing this horrible culture. Let's bring back chastity belts and prohibition!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And insist on one man-one woman monogamous marriages for "married" employees. THAT rule will get rid of at least one frequent poster, eh? Not that there's anything wrong with that….

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. Because we can't make our own decisions, we must have Novo Nordisk make them for us. We are simply pawns at the mercy of the master chess moves of Novo Nordisk. Our employer must make those hard choices that we can't make for ourselves.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Otherwise known as the villainess "superskank"

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

already done in this thread...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Superskank! Defender of corporate hos everywhere. Exercise your freedom to blow your way to the top of the corporate ladder, no matter how many homes you wreck!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the female reps in S Fl are the only honorable ones in the com play. Pretty but full of integrity.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I assume you've appointed yourself "Keeper of all the Homes of Novo Nordisk"? If not, let people take care of their own business. No one needs you telling them what they're supposed to do. I'm sure you're perfect and all, but how about just worrying about you for a little while instead of inserting yourself in the business of other consenting adults.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope... just on a mission to rid the world of Superskank!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you have an "open marriage", where you both can sex up anyone you like, as long as the other one knows? I'm just wondering.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do not. However, I respect others' right to have their marriage be however they choose. Just because I live by a certain set of morals doesn't mean others have to choose the same lifestyle. I respect other people's choice and privacy.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Except she has no character.... nor morals or values either. The only thing she knows is how to be good to herself. She has no problem with that.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My marriage is open but my husband doesn't know it.