Spread the word.....the worst recruiter is

Discussion in 'Medical Equipment/Device Sales-General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Mar 26, 2007 at 6:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

**** put name and info here ****

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

David and Herb Gretz VA BEACH, VA

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The worst recruiters are those that do not have the courtesy to call you back to let you know that you did not get the job or if it was filled. Unfortunatley, it appears that there are quite a few who are unprofessional. THey are supposed to be sales reps but have POOR POOR follow-up. They only care about money. I will avoid them when I can. I already know a few.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Herb Gretz still alive? He has to be in his mid 70's

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does Andy still work for them?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jack Sales from TN- Horrible!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maura E. Markowitz - MRI Baltimore

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ryan Harris - The Bales Company

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Greg Veller, MRI Chattanooga...backed out of signing a contract with HR; do NOT work with him!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dave Troy

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dave Demink of Elite Associates

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Peter Dawd.........................horrible

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ben Krawetz-President
    National Career Search, Inc. (NCS,Inc.)

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Scott Grant, Atlanta. Why is Ben Krawitz so bad?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Harry Newberry. Make promises but then doesn't call back.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

An open letter to all recruiters,

I know times are tough right now and there are many, many candidates that are applying for the few open positions out there. I do realize that it does take a lot of time to followup with candidates and your priority is placing the right candidate so that you can be compensated for your efforts. Nobody can fault you for this.

However, let me say this. Things will get better. There will come a time when there will be more positions open than qualified candidates available. This will be the time that you need our help. You will need us to fill these positions. You will need us to recommend candidates to you. You will need us so that you can earn a living.

I like many out there have received very shabby treatment from some of the recruiters. Trust me when I say that I will remember these recruiters. As a past hiring manager, and I hope to be one again soon, you will not receive my business. You will not receive my candidate recommendations.

So, with all this in mind, you may want to rethink the way you do things. How you treat candidates. How you are perceived. Remember, your future depends on it.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sidney Bateman

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

regardless of the # of openings; your resume will still suck and no manager worth shooting will hire you.
    oh; but thanks for the national recruiting forecast!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mike Hurley-biggest douche in the history of douches.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had a really positive experience with Dave. I'll give you, he is not the warmest a fuzziest of people, very straight forward. That was fine for me. We explored an opportunity that wasnt right for me, he returned my calls and emails with out delay, and was alright to work with. Just my experience.