Spread the word.....the worst recruiter is

Discussion in 'Medical Equipment/Device Sales-General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Mar 26, 2007 at 6:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Spread the word.....the best recruiter is

Agree. Ben is very good.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree 100% !!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great post, and so true!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a V.P of Sales and Ryan placed me with this company 6 months ago. He is very professional and knows the market very well. He has helped me find top notch spine candidates and distributors. A true professional and knows the spine market very well and has a great relationships. I would suggest everyone to keep positive it is a big industry out there but a small world.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. Ryan placed me in a position as well. Did what he said he would do, always returned phone calls, answered questions and went to bat for me for the job.
    Very professional and I would recommend him highly.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Talking to Ryan has changed my life. He truly is God's angel. Before I spoke to Ryan I could barely get a decent interview, but after joining forces with this incredible human being, my phone wouldn't stop ringing with amazing career opportunities. Ryan, you are truly the best of the best! PS - I'm being sarcastic. Shameless self-promotion at its finest.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have used Harris in the past. He exagerates salaries.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone that goes by "dallas recruiter" Stay away!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dean McNitt? is he legit?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I also agree, and Vince M. at Ann Grogan isn't much better. A complete tool.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Legacy Med Search, Orlando Florida - two thumbs down!!! Dropped the ball. Terrible communication. Zero follow through. Talks a good game but doesn't execute. Downright disrespectful and condescending. No more placements for you. You're fired!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I also agree 100%

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jimmy Taylor is ok, hes just a bit "southern"

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dean McNitt is legit...good dude

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to disagree as well. She was able to get my a great job in medical device that paid VERY well when I was looking to get out of Specialty Pharma four years ago. When I decided to look again, she was the first person I called. Granted, she hasn't gotten me any interviews this time when a lot of others have, but she in in Cali and I am in Texas. Either way, she will always hold a special place in my heart or getting me out of pharma.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GorillaMed - what a shitty site and a huge waste of money.

I find it shocking that this site has been running for over 4 months. The navigation is not user friendly and the three jobs I have been interested in the last three months were all postings from company job boards and had been posted on MedReps weeks before. I will never recommend this site to anyone.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. Just dealt with this putz. No clue. Can't even spell the specialty of the physician to be called upon. This guys is an idiot.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally agree that Steffin Kutzman is the worst recruiter in the industry, he gives all medical recruiters a bad name.

Horrible charcter, huge ego and can't go 10 seconds without hearing himself talkl. Steffin easily has one of the worst reputations in the industry, he's made a lot of money misrepresnting opps, but he is one of the only recruiters I would refuse to work with.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Steffin kutzman & Associates, that's hillarious. I'm convinced Steffin lives in his own dream world, I can't imagine how other recruiters in his office deal with him.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You nailed it! I was going to post her name. I actually believe she sabotaged me for a job earlier this year. My gut told me she was shady.