Spring POA

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Dec 9, 2017 at 8:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok- we know we can’t go to P/R.....anyone know where we are going?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Caribbean

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Atlantis Nassau Bahamas. Another well protected secret at Indivior. Lmao

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AGREED

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I didn’t know....was too busy working.
    Looking forward to the trip & my walk across the stage!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Travel gave me the worst option when other flights get me in half the amount of time for about the same price . whole day wasted just on travel any suggestions?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our flights are more of the bullsh~~ with this new crowd. Center seat all day get home at midnight.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Center seat next to two fat guys. Can’t wait.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your parents are at the meeting ?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol. Entitled idiots. I’ve always researched my flights I wanted and added them in the comment section when sending my confirmation and never had a problem. Do the work for them and stop being lazy and u get what u want

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same here. Do some damn research. I got the exact flights I wanted. It’s not that hard.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are the idiot. I and others gave our suggestions and we still came out short . Think before you do anything !!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How am I the idiot? I consistently get the flights I want. I have for years. Jump on it as soon as you can and your odds will go up.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep. I have also always gotten the exact flight I wanted. If u didn’t thsts not anyone else’s fault but your own

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who will be the drunks at the pool for this trip? I love watching that show!!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just keep your asshole thoughts to yourself. Nobody wants to hear your 10 yr old come out. I don't know what it is with some of you, but you come to these meetings with an agenda to shit on someone or try to make them feel the self hate you have. Or, on the way you hear a rumor about someone and get to meeting and start to mouth off on someone or something you have no personal knowledge of, whatsoever, zero, zip. You just feel like crappibg on anyone gapped than you.. The nearest target. Dont. Crap on yourself, & see how it feels, if you get the urge. Maybe you don't like people from New England or the midwest. You've held a stereotype about southerners or you see someone dressed nice and you're jealous. Maybe your jerk off ABM decided to give you his or her warped distorted view of someone, some region or whatever. Usually this is self serving. He or she is hoping you'll be nasty to someone on their behalf, being the cowards they are. Here's some sage advice: if you don't have anything nice to say, shut the hell up. If you hear smack about anyone, it's not your job to act as if it's fact. EVER. Take drugs if you can't control your mouth.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mega dittos to that last commemt. For the love of God, would everyone just show up as adults. We're not interest in your wounded inner child. Fix that before you arrive, not during meeting.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah wouldn't that be a first. Fools actually clearing up their shit prior to coming to the meetings. And I've heard every shithead possible remark at meetings. Maybe God doesn't make trash, but the garbage that's comes out of some of your mouths at meetings. No. You don't need to give advice to anyone regarding their personal effects or mannerisms. You can keep your Mr. Miss Manners to yourself. No one is temotely interested in what you think our haircut should look like, syle, color or makeup. We do know what fork to use, just being human and tired, we may not do things up to your standards. Just shut the fuck up and save your opinions for someone who gives a shit. Get your meds adjusted, so you can focus on your own problems, k? Ya freaks.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on down to the pool and you’ll find me most likely drunk and not giving a f**k if u judge me. None of u mfers matter to me. None of u are important. Tell me that u don’t thinks it’s appropriate so I can know who u are and tell u to go f**k yourself and find a hobby

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who will have the prettiest dress?