Spring poa

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Jan 11, 2020 at 3:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's the only way they can have an impact.:D

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Odds: Spring POA as Planned, on WebEx, or Postponed?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Screw Dallas!!! My personal health comes first!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Webinars and give us a day off at home with money to do something relaxing. Everyone is exhausted.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every other Pharma company is putting their employees first and cancelling POA. Why put us at risk?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The POA is 6 weeks away. I’m sure the company will reassess and put safety first. Believing actions are well intended goes both ways.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No! Attendance is required. It’s critical to your success and physicians that you Funnel and understand their Model of the World so you can bridge the gap in having them clinically sold. If after 2 years of the same bs message another training session will certainly change that. Yea, Right!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just think how different it would be if offices could actually get the product.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes so true! Leadership is coasting for their paychecks at this point, blaming anyone they can, not contributing anything at all. Prove me wrong!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When they finger point, it is always well intentioned.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These posts are brought to you by the Southeast and those trailing the bottom of the rank report. Those making it happen are too busy to point fingers.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

POA aside, anyone else concerned about hopping on planes this week?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only if I was very young elderly or immunocompromised.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or going to be around any of those since infected people don't immediately show symptoms.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Always looking for a quick and unsophisticated response aren’t you? You might try an intelligent response and looking for an analytical and well thought out solution instead of generalizing with a blanket statement.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny AND true! Wonder what new skills the team is working on that will lead us to glory?
    Can't wait to hear the blowhard go on and on and on....
    Perhaps they bring AN back in a consulting role to save the PoA!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And the guy who wears child size clothes with buttons busting open. That’s always something to see.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just have a good time. Have a roll with some one. Any one. But with the likes of and looks of the ppl in the organization you will need to be intoxicated. It also helps with memory loss.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look in the mirror. No one wants to roll with you

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's deep. Let me guess-management?