springfield, mo

Discussion in 'Midwest Reps' started by Anonymous, Sep 11, 2009 at 3:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I travel to Springfield, mo every few weeks and it seems like most the reps i run into there travel as well. Can anyone tell me if there is hotel in the area that is not a dump, doesnt seem like there is any nice places to stay there.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I usually just stay at the Hampton Inn on South Glenstone. It's nothing fancy but it is always clean and comfortable. It is also pretty close to both hospitals.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

university plaza near msu is ok and so is the residence inn at james river and national near cox south. stay away from the north side of town near I-44, bad neighborhoods and too far from the hospitals.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm looking for a device rep who is in the OR in the Springfield/Branson area. If anyone knows anybody please contact me. It is a great product that is a lot of fun to sell!

Thank you!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where do people go for a decent drink after work in Springfield?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go to Marge and Homer's home. FREE BEER!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with poster number 3. Residence Inn is good. More restaurant choices. North side isn't horrible, but you are a long way from the hospitals. There is a HI Express. Fire & Ice restaurant is good too. There is a Mariott Courtyard around (I'm guessing) Mile Marker 75, on I-44, West of Kansas Expressway. There's not much out there for dining. I would prefer south side residence inn over most. There are a couple of new hotels just west of National on Republic road.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like Ebbet's Field over by university plaza.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doubletree is a great place to stay....have a great bar connected to the hotel!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same here.. Doubletree with the Houlians.. I haven't made it to the Garden Inn yet.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The new Hilton Garden Inn is best

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any good strip bars there ?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Marriott Townplace Suites is decent and across the street from the hospital, otherwise if points/loyalty program doesn't matter you can always try Hotel Vandivort downtown. It's a Swanky boutique hotel with a great lobby bar and walking distance to downtown restaurants...Flame Steakhouse is a little gem btw.