Sprout Management Team

Discussion in 'Sprout Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 21, 2016 at 8:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The management team is awful here . What about E from Ohio?Nothing but a bunch of amateurs overseeing Addyi. Just a bunch of former Slaties that have no management experience and got their jobs simply because they were followers of Bob and Cindy.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SO TRUE. They have zero experience or training. They are wannabes that do not have the skill set to manage in general much less a first in class launch. Pathetic.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could not agree more. This goes for all the managers. What about the tool who wears stolen hospital scrubs in the field with the reps. I would refuse to ride with him if he showed up to ride with me. Go put on some sprout scrubs or normal clothes douche bag. They all need to be gone. But hell we are all probably gone in 10 days.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where is the dude from with the stolen hospital scrubs. So sleazy and creepy

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever, I am done blaming Sprout Management. What Valeant has put all of us through, including them is absurd and criminal. From Pearson on that stage at launch meeting sounding like a bafoon, to the scam of Philidor and That douche telling us $20 this and $20 that, a cash price of $800 when it was supposed to be $350 before Valeant bought it, to Tracy and Ray telling us we would have much more communication back in December and they have never taken the time to know the salesforce or the managers, to them telling us we would have marketing materials soon and all we get is a Walgreens card and a DSDS thst looks like it was printed on Microsoft word and took 4 months to get approved, to them making us wonder every single day what our future is with this sham of a company for the past 3 months and making the managers wonder as well. My question is, if you seriously get kept do you truly believe that a Valeant manager, a yes man who is probably just as corrupt as Pearson, Tracy and Ray is going to be better than the Sprout managers? I doubt it, I would rather take my chances with Sprout management who at least has taken the time to treat me like a human being and not like a piece of office furniture that could be sold in a fire sale. Tracy and Ray should go back to business school, but first go back in time and get some new parents that can teach them how you treat people because obviously the parents God gave them did a piss poor job of that the first go around.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are missing the point. Sprout management are a bunch of former reps who lack professionalism. One manager yells at her reps at meetings and reads motivational quotes. She has no clue how to manage and constantly lies to her people.Shame on you for lying to your people but don't worry Cindy has your back. What a bunch of misfits.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am not missing the point. My manager has been extremely professional, as transparent as possible with the info they have been given by Valeant, actually has taught our team a lot and has been fair. My point is open a newspaper sometime and realize this company isn't going to be giving us anything but a micromanager next, if we are kept. Not looking forward to that when we have zero resources, zero support from Tracy and Ray at the top who only care about Bausch and Lomb and that business is sinking as well and they still expect results from you. At least the Sprout managers have had to feel and deal with the same pain we have. A new Valeant manager has no idea what we have been going through and will just demand more. Use your brain and be careful what you wish for us.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty much all managers are former reps at any company. Very intelligent statement, Sounds like you are bitter you are not the manager. Maybe you will be able to interview for it if it is open soon and you can save us all with your expert super human managerial gifts. Can't wait to work for you, please make sure to keep me on your team you so I can drown with you and the stock of Valeant.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too smart to stay here sweetie, moving on.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not all of us were lucky enough to get a transparent manager. Sadly, mine falls into the category of "compulsive liar". The lies literally started on day 1. Smalls lies, exaggerations, to epic deceitful lies, this manager is not even aware of how much we actually know.
    Its sad, disappointing and most of all, not fair to the decent people that took this job with the best intentions and motivation. To find out you were lied to from day 1 and then to have to grin and bear it as lie upon lie is layered on top of each other has sucked. Now explain this 6 month stint on your resume. Valeant certainly is not innocent but had this manager been honest from the beginning, I for one would have never taken the job.
    #swindled
    #hoodwinked
    #pissed off
    #screwed

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RIGHT ON !
    I don't want to be judged for this awful launch and Valeant's troubles -
    At the very least, I will be questioned for my poor decision making at taking this opportunity
    Good Luck to each of us !

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You just don't get it. What we have seen in our district is a complete lack of leadership from the top down. The blame lies mostly with Tracy, Ray, and Valeant--yes. Their lack of communication and disregard for all things Sprout hurt this launch and the morale. But where have Paal and Brady been when we received zero communication and things were obviously not turning out as promised for the sales team? Even if they had no answers, it would have been nice to hear from them--you know, to LEAD and MOTIVATE us. You hired a team of managers who had zero management experience and from what I can tell, received zero coaching from anyone after throwing them into the "deep end" when they had no idea how to "swim." No joining of conference calls from higher ups to check in on their leadership. No one was ever even copied on emails from our manager to prove transparency or to see how thy were leading. And believe me, some of the emails we received were nasty and condescending. I barely even knew Brady and Paal existed other than my manager spoke about them as if they were some kind of Messiahs.

This entire experience would not have been as stress filled and awful if our manager would have had an ounce of leadership qualities. You can't motivate a team of highly tenured representatives through condescending and belittling tactics in the name of transparency. You don't make threats when the numbers aren't where you want them. You strategize, communicate, and discuss how we are going to work together to change the situation. You don't openly get annoyed at questions and make people feel stupid for asking. Because your team will then no longer come to you with ANY questions- good or silly ones. And then we were chastised for not "communicating" as much as other districts. Well, many were afraid to say anything or felt there was no point at all because our manager was so stubborn. Most of all, a good manager makes you feel like he or she understands your perspective and your style and adjusts their coaching to fit what you need to become the best YOU in the current environment- volatile or stable.

Just because you have been a stellar rep, does not mean you will be a good manager. Good leaders possess certain qualities--but they also work to hone their skills and become the best leader they can. Because they ultimately understand that when people feel respected and valued, they do everything they can to put their manager in the best light. When they feel disrespected by not only the manager, but also the entire COMPANY, the good ones tune them out and do the bare minimum until they can get their a$$es out of there.

It's a shame, too, because this product could have been great. And there were some great reps selling it. Yes, there were lack of resources. But ultimately what held it back was poor morale from a lack of LEADERSHIP on all fronts and the inability of Valeant and Sprout to work together.

Best of luck to everyone out there. May the reps find a company who respects them and may most of the managers go back to being reps where they obviously kicked butt. It isn't so bad being one of us--unless you get a manager like one of you.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perfectly put!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very true sounds like CP.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahaha

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PAAL and BRADY were canned. Their last day is this Friday !

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about all of y'all just shut up and quit bitching. This highschool gossip and trash talk is an indication of your character and I am sure sales qualities.
    Valeant, Sprout, your manager they don't owe you anything. If you don't like it empower yourself. Don't try to start a gossip ring of rants that do nothing to improve how "YOU" can be better.
    If you are good at what you do and confident in your abilities then this all means nothing. You will find another job or go on to excel in something else. I am sure all of you have a great "brag book" and have never "failed" to produce so there is no need to bitch. You control your outcome and quit dragging other people in to a pool of useless interaction. I doubt people who work at McDonald's for minimum wage bitch as much everyone on these threads does!

Try lifting each other up instead and using each other as a resource of success instead of defeat.

I am sure your i will get plenty of f#ck off's but then you will just be proving a point.

Wish everyone the best in this venture or the next.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Isn't the entire purpose of coming on cafepharma to air grievances, compare gossip and have a few laughs? It is, at the very heart of it, useless interaction. At this point, the ONLY good thing about this company is the cafepharma comedic posts jabbing at the people who have navigated us into this shit storm. But, something tells me your post is less about the quality of the "interaction" on an anonymous message board and more about "sour grapes" because the gossip ring of rants has to do with YOU.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed....go rant somewhere else dickwad !

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen! Well put. Obviously the truth hurts and this manager could not take anymore airing of the dirty laundry. Keep pushing it and we can let some real juicy stuff fly.