Sprout Management Team

Discussion in 'Sprout Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 21, 2016 at 8:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is CP? I was referring to someone else. Guess they are all the same.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey managers don't forget to wear your scrubs under bathrobe when you interview next week.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please let it "fly"!?! At this point we really have nothing to lose. Would love to expose these people for the frauds they are.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck management team!! I hope you don't get hoodwinked!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i feel so bad for you. Paal was at best a mediocre rep who had a wealthy family. I would say at slate he was one of the laziest reps we had. If your manager was CP, then i really feel bad for you. Just like the nickname, trashy and sleazy through and through. Bob and Cindy thought they were great purveyors of talent. All they did was make money for themselves by getting out before the shit hit the fan. Look at their relationship. why follow that?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think everybody needs to chill out!! I love CP she's a great person!! This just was a shitshow from the start it wasn't the managers fault! We were all dealt a bad deck of cards! Time to move on!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel sorry for you, to take time to make bs statements to try to bring people down when Valeant is the source of all the sh@t gone bad here and that is the truth.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be a disgruntled manager who's now talking trash about your peers!! Wow wouldn't want you on my team! Hope they whack you.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty sure this is no manager talking this garbage. Someone who doesn't know really anything, but just making crap up to get a rise in people.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Valeant isn't the exclusive source, the statements made about Paal, Bob and Cindy are so on target that they have to come from someone who knows each of them very well.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh bc you would know super insider. What Valeant has done to us and cherry topped it off with yesterday's lack of human decency shows this is all Valeant. These managers, mine especially are angered and in absolute disgust with how all of us have been treated. Please tell us what you could have done differently in their situation since you have so much behind the scene wisdom. Unless this is Ray or Tracy who are on here typing this crap, which with the way they have treated us it wouldn't surprise me and it to date them typing on here would be the most they have ever done in their roles since they took over. In which case if this is Tracy or Ray feel free to kiss my a@! crack after I am done taking a large wet sh@t.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Answer this, what happened to Anthony Caggiano? Anthony was the best leadership Ashfield could ever have, he was your true champion. He was screwed by Paal, Brady, Bob and Cindy. Had he been allowed to do his job you would have been better off for it. Ray and Tracy were handed a half-ass launch. If I'm not mistaken you are one of Bob or Cindy's mindless drones, you know nothing about how poorly this was managed by Sprout.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bahahahahahah...now we know the truth on who is posting(should have guessed), go back to your Ashfield cubby which ever one of the worthless Ashfield managers you are. Don't forget to approve my last expense report after your done undressing Anthony out of his oversized suit, you jackass.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wish I was a Cindy and Bob drone at least I would have got paid, but I also would have told them how pathetic Ashfield is from the ridiculous webcam interviews to you not getting our expense reports approved in a timely manner. Don't even get me started on Ashfield, Deb was a running joke on our team and from what I heard from the rest of the people I know so were the others.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How are the managers in Ohio?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They're great people, you should apply for one of the open positions