St. Hillary wraps up the jihad vote

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by libluvsbukkake, Aug 9, 2016 at 5:58 PM.

1. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

St. Hillary was endorsed today by the Father of the Orlando shooter, Saddiq Mateen. Of course this is is not as reprehensible as David Duke supporting Trump, but anti-Semites like Gomer Pyle USAF and liberal anonopussy, have to be rejoicing at this moment.

2. libluvsbukkake

Oh and he was back and center, behind the Butcher of Benghazi, in Camera Shot, at her rally in Kissimee yesterday as well.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah but like you said, Libs, this is nowhere near as important as a third rate Klan member who has never been elected to federal office or been connected with any violence, let alone murderous Jihad.

No Hillary can get all of the unsavory endorsements and actually accept and embrace them as she did in this case and our little hypocritical liberals here are just fine with it.

4. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

The whole thing is a freak show for sure.:cool:

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The campaign didn't invite him and has disavowed any association with this individual, unlike the white supremacists and KKK members who attend Trump rallies on a regular basis. Also, Trump has been endorsed by the KKK.

You are dismissed.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, little hypocritical fool, it's you who are being dismissed after you get this civics and reality lesson. No candidate or party can control who supports them. Candidates and parties can disavow support and Trump and the Republican Party are on the record as having disavowed Duke and other KKK types.

Meanwhile Hillary and the Demokkkrats embrace all kinds of unsavory groups.

So all you are is a hypocritical little loser. Now, YOU are dismissed!

7. Doc Who

Doc Who Active Member

"but anti-Semites like Gomer Pyle USAF" Please back up your strange statement with some proof. This should be good.:D

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please show us where Foley has ever advocated violent Jihad.

Yeah, that's right. You've been exposed as a biased loon again.

10. libluvsbukkake

You trash the the Israelis every chance you get. The posts are on here and I don't have the time to dig them out, because I still work (Mommy and Daddy didn't leave me a trust fund). We who are intellectually honest on here, are fully aware of the depths of your hatred of Israel and its people. Why should they give up the territory that they won in the 1967 War? They were attacked and kicked Muslim ass. Fuck em.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is a pedophile for Christs sake, you fucking moron - That's bad enough - You have been "exposed" again as a hypocrite and worse - "covering up" for the perv Foley and his crimes.

12. libluvsbukkake

Worse than killing 50 gay people for Islam? You are one warped fuck.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The father didn't kill anyone, he also disavowed what his son did:

“I apologize for what my son did,” Seddique Mateen said at his home in Port St. Lucie, Fla. “I am as sad and mad as you guys are…What he did was against humanity…If I did catch him, I would arrest him myself.”

Meanwhile Mark Foley, the pedophile sat right behind your guy Trump at his rally this week.

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

You are one stupid fucking twink - Get with the program and come better prepared next time.

Now, go back to standing in the corner until I tell you otherwise.

14. Vagitarian

The whole thing is a freak show. Maybe a puppet show. Both had every right to be there. Foley probably just wanted to get a look at Donald's hands and then maybe follow Donald to the john depending on how they 'sized up'. Obviously, neither candidate is capable of vetting their audience beforehand.

15. libluvsbukkake

And he also said that "God will deal with Homosexuals" you dumbfuck.

16. Doc Who

Doc Who Active Member

As usual Dallas U have nothing.:D:p:D :p:D

17. Vagitarian

We need Brad Pitt to get involved. Here he was in 1200 BC (Troy) and what a genius he was. This is a true scene out of the movie which means it was a scene that really happened in 1200 BC. Look in the upper right hand corner. Just sayin', git 'em Brad. You be a bad mo fo !!!

[​IMG]

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is his religious belief, you fucking moron, and many of the Trump supporters feel the same and shout out similar things (and worse) at his rallies. The fact remains that a degenerate former GOP Congressman who is a pedophile was seated behind Trump at one of his rallies and you seem to have no problem with that. You have been exposed as a hypocrite and a fool once again.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry, but it's you who has been exposed as a hypocrite and a fool.

As bad as consensual pedophilia is, which is what Foley was into, it pales in comparison to murder? Got it? Or do you really want to try to argue this point?

The problem that Trump has with Foley is trivial compared to Hillary's problem with the father of a notorious Jihadi.

Now this is done. You have been thoroughly and soundly beaten. Anything else you say is pure babble. Have a nice day! :D

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did the father murder anyone? - NO?

Is Foley a pedophile? - YES

As usual, your attempt to justify your 'point' ends in yet another EPIC FAIL.

Case Closed. You are dismissed - Now go wipe off that big red hand print I just left across the side of your face.