Stacy is a Leader

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by Anonymous, Apr 26, 2014 at 9:33 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Marketing has experience launching a C2. Can you say Exalgo! The problem is more managed care then marketing.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Twelve people on the MNK board @ 5:22 pm. Everybody is waiting for the other shoe to drop.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

umm.. and the stocking...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The problem, my little cherub, is generic substitution. Count on it. Can you say Percocet 7.5/325?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tomorrow is the kick off of my toffee campaign - you know how they stick in your mouth. Just like addiction. Perfect segway to abuse potential. HELLO OUT THERE. Try something fun this week :)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SC is quickly turning this place in a miserable place to work. Either HO knows and this is part of their master plan, or he is an absolute idiot -- although I think the latter is true either way. How many people have to leave before corporate wakes up?? We have lost so many great people, both field personnel and people in the home office. This launch has been a clusterfuck - it is apparent that SC has no clue what she is doing and is in way over her head. How many target lists have we had already? And we're 2 months in.

EVERYONE I know is looking to get out of here. Both tenured MNK reps and contract reps that have been here since launch.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another top rep just left. This rep not only was consistently in the top percentile but was also helpful to everyone around her. She is also a big time optimist. Last time I spoke to her she said she would stick it out and give the company a chance in hopes that the conditions improve, especially with XXR. But I guess even the most optimistic person can be dissuaded by reality.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

when you lose someone like her only one place to point the blame. her boss.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if we are talking about who I think? This person really liked Manager said best manager ever had at this company. Could not move the drug and very discouraged by physician feedback. The BS contract sheet pushed them over so they took a 120,000 rep salary and left. Do not blame them.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who dat?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thanks pap

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was getting a crew cut but now my wife is insisting that I wear a beehive hairdo. She says people like people who look like themselves.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stacy has no clue what she is doing and no understanding of the pain market.. Zohydro dropped shipped to all major chain's warehouses and has a department to handle any Prior Auth for offices. We have neither... No support except BS resources that do not even work. The pharmacy stocking tool does not ever show half of the pharmacies that have stock and shows pharmacies with stock that have never received or ordered... Keep putting the blame on us.. LOOK AT YOUR INADEQUACIES!!!!! We do not even have accurate call lists in many territories... How about admitting your mistakes and coming up with some viable solutions instead of check the box BS that doesn't work? Call on 8 targets a day and hyper target surgeons even though we have only 5% of the surgeons in every city on our list... We cannot be sales people and handle everyone in corporate's jobs as well. How about a simple list of Percocet prescribers so that we do not have to sit and drill down thru every single physician? There are many of them not on our list.I still want to know who is holding them accountable?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I saw SC at Starbuck the other day and she told me the same thing.
    And i agree. Performance is king and we can not force the winners to carry the losers. Everyone has to carry their own weight. We have territories with over 100 rx and some (losers) with zero. Unacceptable.
    As a reps we need to hold our teammates who under performing accountable . We have been more than willing to work with the low performers. Do your job or let someone else do it

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like S.D.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yesterday I smelled a freshness in the air... then as I glanced down at the floor.. there was a strange golden glow that was slowly disappearing.. the glow showed the footsteps of an individual...

Curious as to the origin, I followed the golden footsteps.. the grew brighter, brighter and then there she was the golden girl herself "SC"

Immediately I threw myself at her feet and begged,, please SC please recognize my work... I may never be as good as you... but maybe... just maybe... might I be good enough to be recognized as a human ??? Please ???

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zzzzzssssnap ! Her lash like gaze slapped me across the face. The command "Do it again" Zzzzsssnap !! The icy glare, the condescending tilt of the head so the beady bird eyes could narrow to a scowl. "No that's wrong" "Didnt you learn anything" "Talent levels here are 4 at best"