1. GSK aims to make 1B doses of vaccine booster for multiple COVID-19 partners — Protalix and Chiesi get close to potential Fabry disease treatment approval — AstraZeneca locks up COVID-19 vaccine supply with Oxford BioMedica deal — See more on our front page news Stay updated with the latest pharma-related coronavirus news on our new page
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Think you have witnessed fraud?Ask a Whistleblower Attorney -- a chance to discuss whistleblower-related legal issues with practicing whistleblower attorneys.
    Dismiss Notice

Start of interviews?

Discussion in 'Jazz Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Oct 4, 2018 at 8:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    No way
     

  2. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    Waiting to get call with offer today. Good luck to all. What should we expect re stock options, help with $$ left on table at companies we are leaving? Thank you
     
  3. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    Congrats on landing the job! Were you satisfied with the offer?
     
  4. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    Well? Any offer?
     
  5. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    I guess we’ll have to wait til the 20th next week
     
  6. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    That’s cutting it close to the Jan start date. I still need to put in my 2 week notice with my company.
     
  7. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    This is correct. Official offers go out once JZP-110 is FDA approved. Final candidates have already been notified to expect offers pending approval.
     
  8. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    what is this shit company selling now?
     
  9. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    Ok so the FDA extended the PDUFA to March 20, three months from now. Does that mean that the expansion is delayed?
     
  10. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    Yes, no hiring until they know whether they have a drug to sell. No specific statement when I spoke to hiring manager about whether they'll try to have people in place by the new PDUFA date or wait to recruit after they have approval this time.
     
  11. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    Can’t do anything about the FDA’s decisions. Unfortunately Jazz will be losing a majority of the selected candidates if they’re hiring after the new date.
     
  12. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    Totally agree! Hoping I will no longer be one of the candidates, as I need a job before 3 months is up! :)