Started recording my ride alongs

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Feb 16, 2017 at 2:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Started recording my ride alongs, gonna be smart about this going forward. Can't trust any company that's this screwed up.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've been doing it for years, the harassment has stopped once I played it back to my manager. Now I just preform oral on her during our "down" time together.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ghetto talk again.....his mother taught him that !

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I recorded the phone call I had with my manager where I was given my rating. FYI, I live in a state that only one party (myself) needs to be made aware that the recording was going on (so I broke no laws in doing this). On that call my manager referenced that sales numbers ARE used to calculate our ratings and came into play for me. He said that had I been more "consistent" then I would've been rated higher.

Trying to figure out the best way to use this recording.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More reps should do this! These managers are well-trained on double-talk and think in terms of COTs when doing you evaluations ... and before you know it you are going down a negative path to your demise. It makes good sense to record so you can replay the scenarios before your manager gives you their one-sided version of their observations while working together. GSK reps do not have much recourse and remember HR is not on your side, they protect the company from lawsuits ... if the manager wants to put you on a plan they will look for things to get you there, just watch your back at all times and never agree to what they write down unless you believe it's 100% accurate - don't just agree to get them out of your way sooner. Good luck!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes good call out, make sure to know recording laws before doing so.

The recordings are a great way to reveal truth about your own actions and they way they "manage". If there isn't anything to hide, why should anyone be against this????? Given the highly subjective nature of our Industry, it's time to protect ourselves with technology.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The bottom feeding lawyers are out today. Hide.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical read that is all talk and no action. Not a single one of these blowhards will ever follow through on recording conversations and then turning them in.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He may get reprimanded. You will get fired.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take it to the inspector general in the Department of Health and Human Services. They would love it!! May be a payout too!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am sure they are waiting for your call...........really.....give me a break.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh I'm sure millennials believe this and will call.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The managers have nothing else to do, reps are stressed with trying to create a full work day and the whole thing was broken in the early 1990's. It is hilarious. Docs see NO value in reps except lunches and samples. Do you REALLY think they listen to a word you say except "What do you want for lunch?" The place ads eg-"LPN wanted-free lunches provide daily!"
    It will all end soon and samples will be UPS delivery.
    My city has 2.4 million and 80% of the docs are part of a huge teaching institution and university and NO reps can ENTER an office. I don't care if they have bars of gold and 100.00 bills-NO entry. Period. I read today the 2nd largest system is doing the same! How many reps will GSK puke need? Had 10 reps in 200, 4 today. I say ONE rep in 6 months to call on the docs with a shingle in the front yard of their ghetto house while they cut open samples in front of you and sell them!! Oh yea. They do it. No scripts. You are giving them from your trunk-trunk punks

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Adjusted to reflect the truth.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[ there is always a bathroom ghetto educated person who cannot express himself without gutter language ]

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's beyond easy to record anything in 2017, most of us have the tech to do this. Sorry to burst your bubble haters, I have documented evidence of my ride alongs now. Good luck trying to twist reality with me. :)

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why not audio and video every move the manager makes and do same with any meetings. Bottom feeder lawyers are wanting you Sparky.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look at all your lackeys. Online all throughout the day, bitching and whining. We are watching you. Record what ever you want, we are already on to you.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A manager knows when he / she is being recorded Sparky.