Starting Interview Process

Discussion in 'The Medicines Company' started by anonymous, Nov 2, 2015 at 4:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am starting the interview process for a Hospital CSM position to sell IONSYS. I'd like to know what to expect as far as the timeline on the hiring process & salary range. Thanks!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you seriously considering a job at this company? I mean… Seriously? Are you currently unemployed?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes... I am seriously considering a job with MDCO... Can you provide any substantive information regarding what to expect as far as the timeline on the hiring process & salary range?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sucks to be you...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

run you fool.run as far as you can from this place. Ionsys will be a memory in 6 mos. circling the drain.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please tell me you have reached out to some current sales reps whom you can trust to provide candid feedback?

Obviously, you haven't...

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I sincerely feel bad for you that you're at a place in your life and career where you are "seriously considering a job with MDCO".

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thats funny. You are sorry for me as I join you?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes Einstein. All of us here are trying to get out as we are interviewing other places.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know what...? With a question like that, maybe you actually do belong at The Medco.

Please come back and post on your way out. We will all be gone... but it will be an amusing post.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This post is ridiculous. If you want to leave, just leave, but leave with class. You probably can't sell, that's why you're leaving, but the company is fine. "All" of you that are interviewing are doing so because you're failing to do what you said you'd do when you were hired...just go. Stop blaming everyone else for your inadequacies.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How's that koolaid taste?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not Kool-aid my friend, just the truth, can't take it huh? What company are you going to go to that will be ok with you not selling??

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yawn...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly, as in, that's "exactly" how we feel about you interviewing with other companies. See ya.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't feel bad for me girlfriend.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ask:
    1) How many Ionsys patients have been treated launch to date?
    2) Then ... grab your resume and sprint for the exit!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone received a verbal offer yet?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Recently left MDCO - been in industry for 20 years and this was the WORST place to work. PTSD doesn't come close to describing the mental and emotional pain caused. No, I wasn't a sales rep so no disparaging comments about how I couldn't sell anything - that wasn't my role. The issues with this company? To name just a few: Back-stabbing, direspect towards everyone, value proposition means how much can execs put in the bank, the decisions made today get changed again tomorrow, and most of all - CEO is a narcissistic SOB that is intimidating, demeaning and condescending to all the people making him his millions. Have some self worth and don't subject yourself to the nightmare that is MDCO.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good decision, Glenn.