Starting Interview Process

Discussion in 'The Medicines Company' started by anonymous, Nov 2, 2015 at 4:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! How long were you there?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this company is truly a joke...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another suck up EP hard at work on CafePharma. What exactly do you EPs do besides clutter up my passenger seat? Oh, that's right. Conference calls. The biggest joke in pharma (we are NOT device) is the EP field ride and / or weekly conference call. Mine just likes to hear herself talk.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"...but the company is fine."

Wanna get away?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ya, I do want to get away, from the weak upper management and diluted sales force. I guess I'll leave the company in the hands of the obviously very capable IDC and SPC Reps...don't you idiots get it, it's all going, but only the ACC products are worth anything. Keep hoping that Carbavance will save you from your pip's...that product will expire on the shelf. Lucky for me I've always made my number...I won't miss a beat.

Good luck losers.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are all losers. After all, we work for a company that named itself... wait for it...
    The
    Medicines
    Company

:,-(

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a great company with excellent leadership and a very bright future. I would quit your current job and go all in on The Medco.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They aren't hiring. They just keep interviewing.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how is ionsys doing overall? I imagine sales on this are through the roof!?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No wait...they send out spread sheets.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i'll tell you what they do.......promote drinking.