Starting PHR Salary

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Jan 24, 2018 at 10:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because Pfizer pf*$#s people.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

to the OP's point... first, will working here be a nice step up in your pay (at least 15%-20%), then take the job here...if its just a lateral move 5-10% pay increase I'd think long and hard about it.....this is really not a 'career' job..layoffs continue to happen...if you do come onboard... start planning immediately for your next real step within the next 1-2 years...Good Luck..if you have half a brain..this is an incredibly easy job

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Easy for sure. Drop some samples, focus on your writers and get home.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The denial here is amazing. How long have you all been around? Have you not witnessed this routine over and over? Layoffs will start in the fall get real and prepare.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For which cluster?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lyrica. There's nothing left to replace it.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know how they do bonus for first year reps? If I make it through interviews, I am curious how bonus will be structured for first year reps.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I started last head and got $65k with no pharma just 5 years B2B copier sales. Bonus is supposed to be $25k but I saw about $14-16k. I like working for this company but they don’t value their employees or empower them. Everyone is so scared to speak up and think outside the box. Last person that kept asking questions and not just playing the game of being a Pfizer-bot was forced to quit. This is old pharma, my uncle is a psychiatrist and he said all he wants is a good lunch and 5 minutes answer his questions during lunch. Anything else like our clinical stuff, he reads on his own.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long after you started were you able to receive your first bonus? Are they typically quarterly bonuses in the PHR role?

Let’s say you started today, would they look at the territory at the end of quarter one and give you a bonus on it, even though you weren’t in the territory the whole time?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’d get the quarterly bonus pro rated for the amount of time you were employed.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone I know wants out of cluster 1 and into cluster 2 because Lyrica is losing patent soon. I don't know that I would get into cluster 1 unless I was confident I'd be able to quickly find a new job after losing this one 1 year in. Just being honest.

No sales experience, fresh out of master's degree, $56k & $23k potential bonus. I saw about $20k. Cluster 2 here, though.

Like someone else said, bonus is prorated from hire date.

Max for home internet, iPad, phone is cut to $150 for 2018 but it's doable.

You'll pay about $75 biweekly out of your paycheck for the company car.. but you'll obviously never pay for repairs, gas, insurance, etc.

They restructured the bonus plan for 2018, so I think overall most people's bonus will go down. That $23k is going to be more difficult to achieve.

My salary seems low compared to most people on here but I also feel like most people are either bitter, spitting out B.S., or we have different credentials so you can't compare situations.

Either way, I'm happy with my job, my pay, and quality of life for now. I'm not complaining!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, you picked the wrong business, and definitely wrong company.
    Not to worry. You’ll either be layed off in a year or wake up and get the hell out of here.
    Good luck. You’re going to need it. BTW, you got totally screwed with that salary.
    You’ll never see anything close to 23k bonus. Once Pfizer sees your close they’ll up the quota. It’s always a moving target, the rabbit to chase but never catch.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Finally a normal person on here! This job is amazing. It’s quite annoying that 90% of the people posting on here are the people who were were fired, or people who are just negative people.

This job is fantastic.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK, snowflake.....with emphasis on flake.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s the difference between PHR and AM?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We started a kid with two years sales experience at 65,000 base plus around 25,000 bonus.