starting salary

Discussion in 'Pacific Pulmonary Services' started by Anonymous, Dec 16, 2009 at 9:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what is the starting salary?
    have outside sales experience~both b2b and pharma

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$35K approx

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Starts at $420, tops out at $666. Bonus is $69.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look at the dates and the amounts. Both are way off. Why do you think they are getting rid of all the CSR and sedning them all to KY. Payroll is going way down so the big boys can get their quota and bonis. Don't expect to make alot with this company. If you do, watch out, you will be looking for another job

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

with that resume why choose dme? drive your own car, work from 7 to 7, walk into strangers homes every day by yourself. don't do it

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

your looking at 36-38k starting salary. first year is probablt 47k if you make it. no one makes it to their year mark. I would honestly say only maybe 30% make it to thier year mark. second year is maybe mid 50's. Like I said. very few people make it their. Dont take the job. you will work 7 to 7. thats just the way it is. unless you have an assistant, you will probably hit 8 offices a day and will be in patient homes dropping off pulse ox's. the company portrays it as an asset but it really stinks. they are just cheap and dont want to pay the money out. every other dme has someone that does their pulse ox's. it really is alot of work and alot of stress. its not a good company, high stress and no reward. im actually surprised the company allows thier reps to walk into strangers homes. we had young female reps walking and driving into terrible areas. they used to calll me just to let me know where they were at. overall, if you need money and a job. take the job but keep looking. you dont want to be here long term. its a stepping stone. If you have a recruiter, ask them, they have probably heard of pps.The stuff on this site is honestly true.

i hope this helps

dont let the recruiter monica fool you, she knows this company sucks. she just cant say anything. you shouldnt need a team of recruiters working full time for a company.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

an honest dm perhaps? he's spot on. i've been posting my horror stories on here for over a year. the absolute worste part is the patient visits. if you're good at "sales" pass this job up. if you value any free time you'll pass on this. looking back it now feels like i was part of an MLM. no one at the bottom makes great money or is appreciated. it's nearly impossible to move up in the company. for some unspeakable reason they hire management from outside the company. there were SEVERAL times i "had a family issue" that prevented me from dropping off pulse ox's in Watts, Huntington Park, inner city Long Beach, Compton, every city North of the 405 on the 710. especially if you're dealing with Medi patients which my territory was saturated with. i got out of the dme business but i feel like it's my duty to warn people about pps. that's how horrible it is for pcc's. 2 dm's in 12 months. 2 rd's in 2 12 months. no dm for 4 months. wonder why no one hits their numbers? i smile now when i'm work. walk into a center. no one smiles. no one

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The morale here at this company is so awful. The levels of mistrust, anger, bitterness, disappointment, and general misery here are off the charts. Just when it seems like it couldn't get any worse, it does. The corporate executives had the responsibility for leadership and for shaping the type of company this has become. Instead of respect for, and decent treatment of their employees, they have fostered an atmosphere of cronyism, favoritism, politics and backstabbing. They could have cultivated an atmosphere of respect for each other and all of the employees of the company, but they didn't. The could have built a company that truly cared about its employees and the people that they take care of, but they didn't. It is all about power and greed and the bottom line. Too bad.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do yourself a favor. Check out the other Pacific Pulmonary thread.The one with 3 pages of comments. It will take you several hours to read it. Believe it. Many of these people, me included, worked here for years. It was a decent company once. It no longer is. Most of the people working here hate it. And are looking to leave. It is getting worse by the day.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. Nice wording. I couldn't have said this better. This used to be a top notch company with high standards and good core values. Morale has nose dived in the past 6 weeks since the restructure. Some brilliant person decided after we layed off management and told the CSR's their jobs would be eliminated to send out the Presidents club email to everyone!! Presidents club is an annual event that celebrates the Sales side of the business at a Posh resort. Nice way to build morale there. Maybe, just maybe the Japanese will realize they have the wrong people leading this company and it's not the company they purchased and decided to use as it's tool to expand. Start at the top and ask the people below what is really going on. You will uncover a lot of anger, disdain, frustration, and sadness.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me just say that I am not a fan of this company. The presidents club email was very tacky. Lets fire 200 people over the next 3 months and then send out an email about presidents club. However, pps sucks and if you can put up with all micromanaging, pushiness, stress and everything else and your in presidents club, you deserve some time away. Once again, while your at presidents club you will probably be on your phone the entire time putting out fires. You can never truly leave your territory. Lets be honest, this is a job where you are essentially on call 7 days a week. I am not looking forward to hanging out with upper management. Its all business and as soon as you have a BAD month, they will rip you a new one. You are only as good as your last day. I have never been on this site, a friend of mine just told me about it. I read through some of the threads. Everything on here is very true. They used to be a good company, now it is terrible. They had 100% turnover on dm's last year alone. They burn through reps like crazy. I feel bad for whomever has to follow up with the people that leave. That seems like a full time job. I heard recently that the turn over with pcc's is right around 12-14 per month. If there are only 220 reps and 160 are leaving or getting fired, that is terrible.

If you are a good sales rep, dont work here unless its just a temporary thing. You will not enjoy life, Its 40 emails a day about nothing, 6 emails a day about your numbers and then all the useless emails from corporate.

Pulse ox's are retarded. You have to essentially test the same people over and over just to make your numbers look good. Overall, it is a lot of stress. Most people are making 50k and hate their jobs. Its hard to succeed, there are too many things that pps says arent important to doctors but in reality are very important. Things that are deal breakers when it comes to getting business. They will just say that the other companies just have a bad business model. Most of these companies have been around forever........so they are doing something right. We as company are just to topheavy and corporate makes too much.

If you have any questions about pps. Put your questions on here!!!! Its nice to be honest on here.

I have met all the upper management people. Some are good, most are bad. They dont have enough experienced people working here. They are just trying to cut costs wherever they can. The things they are doing will bite them in the butt.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is a realistic job for a successful PCC to apply for in the healthcare sales industry?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked for TED R, 2 years back in Arizona.

PROS-
    1-He does know the business and does know sales. He is very knowledgable.
    2-He is always available to help you.

CONS-
    1-He did a terrible job in Arizona. He was never green and was never bonusing. His turnover was 150 percent. He burned through people like it was crazy. I even heard that upper management wanted to fire him a couple of times before Jason K. got here because his numbers sucked and due to turnover. Im not sure how he made it to where he is at. Somehow he went from District Manager to Manager over AHS integrations to now over sales force in a short time.
    2-Ted is all about the numbers. He does not care about any excuse. If your kid is sick. WHO CARES, someone died WHO CARES. Figure it out.
    3-He just comes across as someone who doesnt care.

He is not a bad person, he just truly lives by the company. He truly believes everything that they tell him. He is probably one of the biggest kool aid drinkers they have. What ever corporate says is the "greatest" way to do things. When in reality its not.

GOOD LUCK.

I heard he cut alot of people in New York

It was fun reading this site. I have never heard of it. Its surprising how accurate these comments are.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree that Ted R is a back staber and I don't trust a word out of his mouth. I had a deal with a company prior to the so called merger and he had my deal changed and took away my company car and the worst part was, I had to buy the thing. Then he changed my hours. AT least they didn't touch my paycheck at this time but they did hurt me by taking away most of the perk's that I had before they came.