Starting salary

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by anonymous, Jan 30, 2018 at 11:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12 years in primary care? Good god, what’s wrong with you? I can’t believe Takeda would hire an old fart to do this job when there’s so many morally bankrupt little POAs looking for their next gig while they try out for The Bachelor

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what's the starting salary for a specialty rep then?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Starting, Should be a minimum of 100k, but that is with low experience. Most would be 110k changing from Nonspecialty to specialty because most reps making yhe change would have a good amount of experience. Negotiate, because they can probably start you higher.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. What a POS you are. I am not the original poster but you assume a lot. And I take it that you know what ASSUME means...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had 29 years is pharmaceutical sales experience and was only making $90,000 when they cut my territory.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13 yrs@ Takeda 112k
    3 yrs w another company

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True. I was making $98,000. They would not give me a raise because I was "maxed out for my role". I got a 2.5% additional bonus instead (That's $2450 folks). Yet, 3 Cresset awards, 20 years experience, so I quit! Anyone who talks about $100K plus believe at your own peril.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe because I have been promoted 2 but my salary is at 112.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you fuck your manger to get promoted? My counterpart did