State of Atherotech

Discussion in 'Atherotech' started by Anonymous, Aug 21, 2012 at 12:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your in for surprise...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There should be a large sign in Birmingham that says " FOR SALE"

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What surprise? Please elaborate?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not just reps who feel that a change was needed.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yikes... Now who's watching your back? Looks like the board saw a problem too. It's gotta hurt to know you were so wrong.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe now the company can be run appropriately. Next step needs to be eliminating the bad leadership at the RVP & RSD level. Based upon morale, the Midwest or Central Region would be the logical place to start. I really hope for all of us that are left that want to make something of this job, the Board addresses this area. Thank you to those decision makers that listened and took action!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is RV waiting for! Yes it's sonewhat of a demotion but take the job because no one else will hire you. I think he is mad nc he can't live in Tennessee anymore and must relocate! Glad SR is gone and SS...now get rid of JS and the Houston DM...please!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny that almost nobody bitches about Jamie. Maybe because he has done the job and knows a how to treat people.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I never worked for Jamie, but in listening, and watching him interact with his peers and Team, he is with out a doubt one of the BEST Leaders this Company will ever have. If he had been my RVP, I would never had left. James could take lessons from Jamie in how to treat people.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wish I had the opportunity to interact with him. I want real leadership!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jamie is a great leader. Very hands off and understands what reps go through on a daily basis. The other to RVP's need to go ASAP!!! All reps would be excited and promote PB to RVP who should've gotten it a long time ago , but SR wanted his buddy PC out of the west. Bye bye Phil & James!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed! Pat B. Should be the RVP for the west! Should have happened a along time ago. Never worked for him and no longer with the company but..... Like Jaime...... Never heard a bad thing about him, treats his people well and missed the opty bc of friends promoting friends.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you really want to open this can of worms? You do realize that when one is forced to, as you say, "throw an RD under the bus", it is after great duress and many conversations with said RD, including pleas for help and simple communication followed by subsequent abandonment by said RD; coupled with lies, lies, more lies, and MUCH documentation (an unfortunate requirement for a TSM in this precarious situation) --which was NOT shared with RVP or HR. And, in fact, if this documentation was shared with RVP and HR, there would be terminable evidence that could no longer be ignored.
    Be careful in your response, Friend. No one wishes to pursue this situation further, nor see the demise of the trinity you have established with these individuals.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Such big words for such a little mind and so very little talent. So sorry you suck so badly as a tsm and will never know how to prospect, message, close or service . You do excel at one thing..... Passing along your inadequacies to someone else... Touché my dear. Touché ...: too bad you can't and never have been able to take accountability for your own flaws and you feel better about blaming someone else... I actually feel very sorry for you that you can't work on yourself and think if you blame someone else too
    Will feel better.... I know exactly who you are and who you threw under the bus and frankly she doesn't give a shit what any of these boards say anymore but I give a shit about her and her reputation here. You all are immature assholes who got sucked in by James... You are a sad example of a team who can't think on their own, take accountability and feels good after they pass the blame because you are inadequate . Congratulations you are so happy and successful now. Let's see how long it lasts

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is so accurate. Angina who has the balls to think they know enough or are good enough to throw someone under the bus should show they are absolutely perfect and better have an outstanding year. Good luck. Hope you don't mind the karma that comes back to bite you in the ass

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, is cafepharma owned by Atherotech?? interesting, I have posted several factual replies that get mysteriously "deleted". I thought this was an open board for discussion??

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

......and I thought it couldn't get any worse. The funny thing is my manager keeps telling us that Atherotech is as stable as ever. What a joke

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK....I have thought about this for a while now and yes we are fucked, if you are not looking for a new job you are stupid.