State of the Nation

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by anonymous, May 14, 2020 at 11:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place sucks big time. Poor everything! I can't wait to get out. Looking for a new job. We all hate it here. The worst bunch of people in HQ who really do not know what they are doing!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Coming to an end real soon...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The uninspiring and untrustworthy leaders at Galderma make me want to stay in bed. I haven’t been inspired by our bunch of self-righteous CEO, CFO and CHRO assholes.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Galderma was a great company. Now it’s a shithole. Leadership is shit, products are shit, marketing is shit, pipeline is shit. EQT is shit for doing nothing.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place has turned into a giant dump. The Galderma we all enjoyed completely disappeared over the last year. The executives and management couldn’t lead or steer a ship even with autopilot.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The toxicity that flows from the top is destroying and damaging Galderma. No future here.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MS is an unqualified psycho she needs to go sooner than later

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is MS? Too many unqualified psychos in this company. They all need to go.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

name calling, shit throwing, and bashing on CP are not a clear means of getting one's point across....but, neither is hiding the truth or denying facts that our leaders are killing the company and the culture. Our shareholders need to protect their investment. Flemming is a huge risk. EQT has backed the wrong man.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s gotten so bad that we are now rooting for the company to fail just so that we can get severance and get the fuck out. Good luck Flemming. You lost us with your great leadership. Now it’s just a matter of time until the whole house of cards falls down.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have no leadership. We are treated like children. We are not respected.
    Sad, but I understand how little Im valued here.
    :-(

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut the fuk up clown troll

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Flemming’s leadership style really is something from the 90’s that does not work in today's market place. He has no idea how to move business or motivate a team. Our days are unfortunately numbered due to his incompetence. The GBUs are a real joke and never have a plan. The new structure is a overblown and unnecessary cost. Those working on Nemo will not achieve anything either. Things will be over. Time to get a new opportunity. Sinking ship.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s more concerning is the lack of innovation and strategic direction we have, and that basically the company does not value employees.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was once a very good company with good leadership. Not the case today. There is ZERO trust. Most are miserable.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Turnover is happening at all levels. My guess would be because Galderma’s transparency of its future is obsolete. At no cost will they share with employees the plans leading many to believe they need to find work elsewhere for longevity.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahaahahahaa! Now that is hilarious! I have been here a while now. Seen many leadership teams and the Flemming-Thomas duo by far is number one on the list of not getting it. They do not understand the business AT ALL!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Viewed from the outside, Galderma has a mediocre incompetent workforce who do not want to accomplish anything but just collect paychecks. New management lacks vision as where to take the company and morale is really low. Nobody wants to work there. HR is useless. Every competent employee leaves only after few months. Zero growth opportunity unless coming from Shire.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thomas and Flemming are delusional and dangerous. The entire workforce is laughing at their incompetence. We need to get rid of them. We deserve better.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously true; was Flemming dropped on his head as a baby?