state of Vivus

Discussion in 'Vivus Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Sep 4, 2013 at 8:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree-----get him out.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for another price hike. Like the deep discounts to Managed Care is working so well. The only thing holding this drug from taking off is price so why raise it again? Even with the new voucher program the retail is over $100/mo. We are doing everything possible to keep Qsymia from taking off. People won't continue to pay $125-150/mo.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stock at $5.47. It's time to start a booard to get Chris T out of here. If our board can't do it than its time for some changes on that side. Come on and do your job, get him out before its to late.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Such love for Chris.. On a side note anyone else having issues with Vivus IT support?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chris, you are a joke. Put on your big boy underwear and do the right thing? Resign!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At our meeting it was said that price does not matter. Now we get a price increase. We have pharmacies that are charging over $300 for a one month supply to get a modest weight loss. People will give it a try but not many will come back for refills. But Chris and company thinks its our fault? Chris, please come into my territory and show me that you can do better? You can't because you launched this product wrong and continue to do make poor decisions. I can't believe the board has let you stay on so long. Can anyone tell me how he has kept his job? I know our stock holders are just as confussed as we are, stock down to $5.42 and going down daily.Please someone help me understand. Before I hear leave if you are unhappy, I'm trying so hard to get out of here but times are hard and companies are not hiring much. I know many others that are trying to jump ship also.Vivus, make a choice. Get a real leader that can make some changes. We have heard so many promises only to get kicked in the ass. You bring over 10 people when you promised more. By the way my numbers are strong, not top 10 but not far off. So until Vivus makes changes, I will continue to interview, work half days, and do what I want to do. I have decided to be lazy like our upper management. I believe in our product, I don't believe in our leader. I have complained to management often but I have been told to keep my mouth shut and do my job!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh my. i know its tough but it is not your fault and they don't think it is. part of what we are going through is all part of developing a new class of treatment. if you are not getting a response from your dm go to the next level. there are a lot of people here that care and go through the same things you are going through. but we also all have to believe that it will all be worth it one day. i am in the top 10 and i do get angry a lot but i also know that it will be worth it. its people like you and me that have to carry us. by the way the price increase is strategic as well. you need to ask your manager how it helps us with other things and i do not mean $.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are totally glueless. The only chance Vivus has at this point is to get bought out and since you dont work for Vivus the reps will be left with NOTHING.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

glueless? oh well. I tried. if you are out you are out. you are just want to b---- about everything and cry that the world is against you. that's okay. 5 years from now when my stock is trading for 125 and you are working for your third company after vivus I will give you a call to remind you of this discussion. seeeeeeeee yaaaaaaaaaaa

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you smoking crack? Stock at 125? You have lost your damn mind! Chris is this you? In 5 yrs there will be no vivus, company will be taken over due to bankruptcy.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People, wake up. Chris T has NOTHING to do with price increases and removal of discounts. This is the new management and the BOD - pure and simple. They made their proxy play last year and it has bombed (check the stock price). Seth and the BOD will continue to blame EVERYONE for their mistake. Except THEY made the bad call…the market does not exist in a wide manner (only with a small number of physicians). Patients only care about what it costs at the pharmacy or if its covered - they have other weight loss options and are skittish. That is why Belviq launch fell flat despite DTC and 3X the reps. Takeda and Orexigen will suffer the same fate. Until primary care widely embrace diet drugs and managed care covers them - this category will flounder and so will all the products.

Now Vivus has cut promotion spends and sales support to save $$$ - and then hammers the sales force about prescriptions. We are being out spent and are not competitive.

The product is effective, no doubt.

And this isn't Chris speaking.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. CT didn't increase the price. I just can't figure out when somebody, anybody will pay for this medication. We keep hearing Vivus can't be the MC, I understand that, but if there isn't better coverage, patients won't keep paying $125-200/month. If we knew there was going to be another price increase, we should have veg made the voucher program more aggressive. The top dose is so overpriced it's silly. This medication should be a flat price. The top dose would be doing great if it wasn't priced so freakin high.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure this is not Chris. You may not ne the blame for the price increase, but you said price does not matter. Plain and simple, it's time for you to go!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The timing of the price increase was terrible. We just introduced the new vouchers and what that meant price wise, now, we once again have to go in and change our story. I wish they would explain why the price went up again. Out of pocket cost is the complaint every rep hears on every call. The vouchers just lost some of their value. Give us some ammo to fight with for once.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You tried? I have tried. When you work with me you tell me exactly what I want to hear. And then you and your crew watch me, call me asking questions like I'm going to tell you the truth. I'm not going anywhere and I'm working as hard as you are!! Want be doing much. And don't come work with me because I will be sick again!! Keep your ass in Ca.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think we are all frustrated with all the crap that continues to happen to us all. When it looks like things may get better, it happens again. I'm so sick and tired of my customers telling me that our prices are to expensive. Now we have a price increase. So sad.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seth, fire Chris and find someone who can direct us in the right direction. Please listen to us. It's time for a change.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Einstein - Chris T gets paid the same way we do - on Rxs. why would increase the price and take away discounts?? and when did you ever see a VP sales do price increases???

All these decisions are made above him. And he is told what to do and say. That is the reality.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chris, you don't get paid what we do and you have failed this company. Pack your bags sir, it's time to go!