state of Vivus

Discussion in 'Vivus Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Sep 4, 2013 at 8:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel so great. I just got back from a weeks vacation and I decided that I would not work today either, one on vivus. Heck, I'm not working tomorrow either. Feels so good!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Excuse me, Chris said at our meeting that price does not matter. So even if he gets paid on rxs, he is stupid if he really thinks that. Price is our number one issue.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just a question so please do not attack the questionnaire: If price is such an issue why is Belviq gaining momentum? I know Qsymia weekly script numbers are higher but it seems that Belviq is gaining some traction where as Qsymia has been flat at best.

Is Belviq gaining some momentum because it has more sales reps on the ground?? Because if that is the issue than the fix is easy. I am assuming Belviq is about the same cost.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BREAKING NEWS-------- Stock at $5.03-----------

Time to go Chris.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate to say it but its time for us all to go. Company will not be around much longer. Board will be forced to sale and get whatever it can.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have had it with the folks that led the proxy. This is THE issue - this post-proxy BOD.

MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA--(Marketwired - April 08, 2014) - VIVUS, Inc. (VVUS) today announced that J. Martin Carroll, Mark B. Logan and Robert N. Wilson have decided not to stand for re-election when their terms expire at the Annual Meeting of Stockholders, to be held on June 20, 2014.

"We are grateful to Marty, Mark and Bob for their tireless efforts on behalf of VIVUS," said Michael J. Astrue, chairman of VIVUS. "The contributions from these individuals throughout their tenures have been invaluable, and we wish them the best in all future endeavors."

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well folks, it's starting to happen. Our stock hits a all time low $4.97 and board members are jumping ship. I'm not sure how much time is left but after talking to my manager that I'm very close too I was told to get my resume together and start looking around. Vivus management thought that with stock options it would be some nice money coming to them. It's basically toilet paper now with no hope coming. With us being pdi we can be let go tomorrow with benefits gone immediately. I have been very loyal to this company, I have a family to care about and our company doesn't care what happens to us. They can cut us in half or more and keep the scripts stable, maybe even let us all go and use in house and phone promotions to save money. Bottom line is the company will have to be sold quickly. Times are hard so don't wait and go down with the ship, we may be able to find another job, it can't be any harder or depressing than this gig. Good luck to all, even the ones that came in unprepared and not ready for the problems and issues we faced. This has to be the the all time crappiest launch in the history of pharma. I'm just sad that it couldn't be fixed before now.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard about plans for a downsize?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Talk to your manager if you have a good relationship. Ship is sinking fast.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like a announcement will be coming soon. Fasten your seatbelt. We are being watched and Drs are being called asking about us.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had a talk with my manager today and we discussed a lot. Stock going down is a big concern and also with the board members starting to abort shows that we have problems. I was told to do what was best for me and my family. I have not updated my résumé but will do it this weekend. I hate change but the bills have to get paid. I'm lucky to have such a great manager that will support me.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I want to ask a very serious question. What has Chris T done for Vivus to make him qualified to continue working at this company? He as done squat! Even my manager thinks he is a douche. Every company he is with turns out the same. I have to agree with the majority, pack up and get out, your time is over sir.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amgen rep here. I once was in your shoes with CT. He has a reputation to be able to launch a product and turn into a turd overnight. Amgen did the right thing and showed him the door. I feel your pain, and I'm glad he is your nightmare now.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I tried to discuss some things with my manager a while back and he must have called HR or someone. I started getting phone cals from ----people----- asking me to stay quiet. Feel like I'm living in living in a communist environment. I was just asking questions. Why was I warned to hush? You don't need to talk negatively and do your job. Wow, they make you feel like a child. It's ok, I'm doing what I need to do! See ya.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who called you?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't want to say, it wasn't other sales people. Take a guess.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think Chris knows his time with Vivus is coming to a end soon. My manager said he was looking at other options. I personally think its to late now. Ship is sinking way to fast. Bye bye CT, you are crap for a leader. Can't wait till you are gone.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I totally agree, get out CT. You are not a leader. Your own management team can't stand you. We laugh at you while your on the stage and on TC. You my friend are a joke.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was yoe momma!!