Stay Away from Diadexfucks

Discussion in 'Kos' started by Anonymous, Jan 7, 2007 at 1:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What I am most surprised is that this company is still alive. It's like a cat, but I think it's running out of lives. P Plewman has managed to squander over $150 million dollars on nothing but a promise.

The company has hired good and bad people and has rotated through them like crazy. Feel bad for the investors who lost so much money and for the good people who got lured away from good jobs in better companies. The Board is asleep. Plewman is clueless. The rest of the management group doesn't know what to do now.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still no response to what this means? Come on guys just splain it!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Damn dissappointing to check in on this thread after a few months and see that not much new posted has been posted here. Oh well! I still have some pre-IPO shares I exercised when I left DDX in my rear view mirror; I hope they amount to something someday.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So diadexfucks did go public. DDXS. Stock at 30 cents a share but real good quarterly revenue numbers. PP was put out to pasture finally. Question to Bill. How do you text 539 with smartphones? What is the new code?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know where Carrol is these days? What about Hellman? I wonder what replaces 1078 on an iphone or even a blackberry. It was ingenious to take 539 and multiply it by 2. A great mind for a great manager.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How does Laura H still have a job? Everyone knows she doesn't work. The girl is just a walking credit card for her lab partners with no relationships. Unreal

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

STAY CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY...just ask the many that were laid off from 2008-2014.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great post with great vision. You were 100% right.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Down she goes...

South San Francisco, California - diaDexus (DDXS) announced Friday that is filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy. In addition, the company’s chief financial officer, Leone Patterson, is leaving the company immediately.