Stay Away from Diadexfucks

Discussion in 'Kos' started by Anonymous, Jan 7, 2007 at 1:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I could not agree more with you. I have accepted my offer and will have the pleasure of resigning soon. Taking a break for a week or 2 first. I have spoken to a couple others like me also. Expect next wave of Resigns shortly. By the time Dino executes his plan of taking PP's job there will be nothing left but the IP. Over/under line is set-- DDX sells for 50-60mm. should have been 1BB. Dino fails again, what a loser. PP just has no common sense or grace.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My ship's comin' in BABY!!!!

I'm just waiting for my check to arrive!!! I understand it's coming real soon, much sooner than that IPO. I'm already thinkin' up plenty of ideas on how to spend the MOOOOoooLLLLAAAAAaaa! New Blackberry, higher octane gas for my Yugo, home internet access instead of free coffee shop wifi, real leather wingtips instead of those vinyl boats I've been wearing.

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
    TINUBU SQUARE, LAGOS.
    CABLES: CENBANK

TELEGRAM: CENBANK

FROM THE DESK OF: Professor Charles C. Soludo Executive Governor,Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN), International Remittance Department, Corporate Headquarters: # CBN House, Tinubu Square,
    213 Eleke Crescent-Victoria Island, Marina, Lagos, Nigeria, West Africa.
    P.O.Box 55037 Falomo
    Ikoyi Lagos Island Marina.

Tel: +234-702-778-1666
    EMAIL : ccbnexecutive.govoffice@yahoo.it

YOUR IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT.

Dear former Koss Superstar:

Sorry for the inconveniences that was rendered to you in your line of Inheritance Payment transaction with some Nigerian Officials some while ago.

I know that this letter will hit you by surprise, but firstly I will like to introduce myself; I am (Prof. Charles Soludo) the rightful Governor of The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Executive Chairman of "E.C.D.R".

During the auditing and closing of all financial records of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) it was discovered from the records of outstanding Foreign contractors due for payment with the Federal Government of Nigeria in The year 2008 that your name and company is next on the list of those who Will receive their fund.

On the 27th of May 2007, the Newly Elected President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria (UMARU MUSA YAR'ADUA) introduced a Commission named the E.C.D.R" (Executive Committee on Debt Recovery) which is duly registered under the United Nations (U.N.) and the Federal Government of Nigeria. This particular Commission was initiated to detect fraud/fund delays/interrupted funds Payments and to also Settle foreign debts/fraud victims/Un-paid beneficiaries to satisfactory in other to maintain peace in the world at large, Presently we are being paid by the American Government in other to avert Scam and also to avert beneficiary funds delays here in Nigeria.

I wish to officially notify you that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter. Also note that from the record in our file,your outstanding contract payment is USD $10.7 Million dollars (Ten million seven hundred thousand united states dollars).

Kindly re-confirm to me if this is inline with what you have in your record and also re-confirm the information below to enable this office proceed and finalize your fund remittance without further delays.

1) Your full name.
    2) Phone, fax and mobile #.
    3) Company name, position and address.
    4) Profession, age and marital status.
    5) Working Id/Int'l passport

As soon as the above information are receive, your payment will be Made available to any Option you will like your Fund to be release to you.

PROFESSOR CHARLES C. SOLUDO,
    EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
    OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
    Tel: +234-702-778-1666
    EMAIL : cbnexecutive.govoffice@yahoo.it

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: My ship's comin' in BABY!!!!

Have we sold any kits yet this month? I wonder if we can actually hit 0 kits? Over under line on the firesale of the company is set at 45mm. I take the under for $1000

dino and pebbles need to go to mr flint's office for pink slips.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Berkeley has kept you around this long 65%of your business you guys are pathetic!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PP:

we should have posted a "Beware of Dog" sign when you brought in "the failure" Dino. Always remember go to bed with flee bitten mutt.... wake up itching and scratching....

Maybe not to late for flee powder before he swallows your meaningless job. You could bomb his office for flees and other annoying pests.

you reap what you sew pp

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Titanddx hits iceberg again but keeps sailing after losin 20% ( Another rif today) more of the staff and crew. Only survivors are Gilligan (Dino), Mr. Howe (PP) r***** professor
    (Foster) Mrs Howe ( Canklegirl SS)

Keep firing people instead of firing on all cylinders PP. Dino pushing hard for 4th company closure and failure. Hope he cut that deal with Thailland, and Istanbul; that should help. Can't wait til mtg this week.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is Bill doing these days. I wouldnt be surprised to see him on the ESPN poker tournament with all those aces.

Whats with the itchy dog and fleas comments each year?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jeez, what is that 3 RIFs in the last year? Trying anything at all to reach profitability?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was standing between dino and sarah at the urinal last week on a break and overheard the latest plan to save ddx. i feel more confident now, about the company and my package. JPete cleaned our pipes before the break was over. Things are looking up

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You freaks on this thread are all cracked -- diaDexus sounds absolutely wonderful, just look at all this stuff from their website -- you can't get better that this, man, c'mon!!

Culture

We're in this together and communication is key. Teams share their latest plans and strategies during our monthly company meetings so that everyone can celebrate our successes and be a part of ongoing projects.

diaDexus recognizes and rewards innovation and collaboration by celebrating accomplishments and shared successes. Employees are invited to nominate colleagues for our monthly awards, and our management team recognizes outstanding teamwork, leadership and innovation with an annual award.

We provide opportunities for employees to mingle and meet more of the team through on-site and off-site activities. Field employees are brought in regularly for company events and training.

Benefits

The success of diaDexus is directly related to our employees. As part of our commitment to employees, we offer a comprehensive benefits program at extremely low monthly premiums to employees. Our employee benefits program consists of:

Medical, dental and vision coverage
    Life and AD&D insurance
    Short and long term disability
    Flexible Spending Accounts
    Employee Assistance Program
    Employee Stock Options
    401(k) Plan
    Paid Time Off
    Company Holidays

Being part of the diaDexus team allows you to benefit from all of the above and more!

Let's all join diaDexus!! The future is here!! Hurrah!! Hurrah!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[look at website now and Q2 results. What a joke. Tests sales dropping, employee morale low, all kind of weak spin to try to perfume the pig and they need more money.

PP why not walk around with a hat on streets of sf?
    Dino, another failure, at least you are consistent.
    Maybe a fourth quarter RIF will help.

Its fun to watch, its like the Special Olympics.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stock Options or beer buzz?

Seriously, how many of you have (or plan on) exercising your stock options? When (if even likely) do you think you might be able to sell at a profit? 2009? 2010? Never? Given the press releases about Fisher and most recently PSS, would the money be better spent on beer and hot wings at Hooters? Please advise.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Stock Options or beer buzz?

Indiana Jones got canned now. Disn't Sara( can I get another slice of cake) S recommend he quit his job and come over??? And shameless Dino say he was salvation to the Harvard Grad? I guess even dressing up like an idiot and being a lapdog to DA isn't enough.
    Maybe they can tap into the deep talent pool for a rep[lacement, like Strazza or Peterson or better yet a circus clown.

British translation for Diadexus=Bullshit in a test kit.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Crestor News: Ridker rides the wave again!

Crestor has been in the news all week, online, print, and television. Ridker's test is receiving a lot of free publicity associated with the latest Crestor news. However, I haven't read or heard a word about the PLAC Test. No surprise here. Sad.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not sad, just shaky. like the test itself.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sixth round of funding

diaDexus Inc., a South San Francisco-based developer of a blood test for the prediction of cardiovascular disease, has raised around $9.2 million in Series F funding, according to a regulatory filing. Listed shareholders include Scale Venture Partners, GlaxoSmithKline and Baker Brothers Advisors.

The company previously raised around $170 million since 2000, from the above firms, Burrill & Co., Rho Ventures, Bain Capital’s Brookside Fund and Mosaix Ventures. This included a $40 million Series E round in late 2006.

Good luck to all!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did Dr. Lanman go?

Is Dr. Rick Lanman gone? Obama ought to have Dr. Rick replace Sanjay Gupta as Surgeon General. Then, Dino would be a shoe-in to replace Nancy Killefer, who recently resigned as President Obama's Chief Performance Officer. Of course, if Obama opens up a new role for Chief of Style on his cabinet, Bob would be a natural, given his extensive Hawaiian shirt collection.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is this company doing? Plac test selling? Any new cancer markers to be released?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mayo and Quest pulled the automated PLAC test due to QC concerns but LabCorp and Atherotech are still performing the test. I think the departure of Rick Lanman is significant.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL, The departure of Rick Lanman DOES say something. His Departure as well as EVERYONE else that mattered!!! This dog doesn't even bark, it whimpers in a corner. You know the movie, ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN. They havent met the DOGS at DIADEXUS.