Stay away from IDIOTS

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by anonymous, Apr 11, 2019 at 1:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just annoyed after reading a lame post, once I realized I'll never get back the 73 seconds of my life I spent reading that remedial garbage... I had a thought, maybe even some advice that is 1000% better than that sad 12th grade bullsh*t I just read.
    Stay away from idiots!
    There are many of them with there hands in the jar, and they can delve out bad advice like candy - so beware.
    Been in the industry for about 20 years and I can tell you, syneos is rolling,, making money hand over fist, and they don't have to come up with molecules, assays, id's, nothing! All they have to do is hire people-that's their
    "Product" (of course they do clinical trials and all kinds of sh*t but you get the jist). If your interviewing for a job here go with your instinct, if it doesn't feel good don't go for it! But to say "stay away" is literally stupid, I know reps making $130k a year with "syneos" on their paycheck and trust me, they're not complaining.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen!!!! I couldn't agree more! Syneos isn't perfect. But what pharma company is? Out of all the pharma jobs I have had, Syneos has been pretty great! Being with a contract company takes away a lot of the B.S. that most pharma companies have. No national sales meetings, less admin work for the most part. I think they know that reps could easily leave for direct so it's watered down in some ways where the concentration is just on selling and meeting the client's needs. If that's not your jam, then yeah, you aren't going to be happy.

All in all, people have to be accountable for their actions. If you need P Club, super high money (even though some contracts do pay very high), a completely free car, cheap healthcare.....then consider those factors when you are in an interview and they say something you can't live with. But I know a ton of direct pharma jobs that are worse. Heck, many pharma companies are starting to pay a base of 40-55k and cheaping out as well. I'd say the average salary I have heard for Syneos is 70 to 85k. If you need higher, go into device or specialty sales or something else but good luck because none of these jobs are easy to get!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Syneos business is charging client X and paying Y. The bigger the difference between X and Y, the more profit for Syneos. They influence this by making ridiculous promises to people to take the job in the first place, then cut corners providing horrible cheap (for them) benefits, setting 401k match and vesting at unrealistic levels, charging for cars....etc, all at expense of employee (and family god forbid if they are breadwinner) quality of life.

It is what it is, but don’t try to polish this turd into something it’s not. People have a choice, my advice, stay far, far away