Stay away from Sun

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Oct 1, 2018 at 7:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess I shouldn’t be surprised but I am. Came here based on who I’d interviewed with and it just isn’t what most of us thought it’d be.
    Seeing signs of panic at the top which is now affecting the field.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FLynch, KFerguson, VPatel, ZKane... Sun thought these these JNJ rejects could come in and polish this turd, toss around Big pharma buzzwords and systems and all the ducklings would follow. But there are a lot of smart people who saw the BS and stayed away. Now these 4 are going down with the ship. The others who bailed early (Fabbri, Monzon, Peterkins) are laying another egg at Optinose.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Man, you’re dead-on with that !
    Complete failure as non of Fran’s boys followed the Pied Piper right into the Sun river. Lucky for those who DIDN’T come here.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This whole thing is a cluster.
    I left a decent situation and am regretting it every day. No strategy, no leadership, nothing.
    Jr.-league all the way around.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Each day and more are looking to get out. The word is don’t get tagged for being here too long, ‘cause you’ll be lumped in with the crappy company reputation.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My whole team is looking now.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's not "IF" this division makes cuts. It's "WHEN."

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the first time in my career where I feel like everyone around me (at every level) is discretely looking for a job.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, and I mean that, I agree with you. I’m really surprised that it’s as much as it is. It’s like this whole whisper thing where everyone knows that everyone is looking.

The only positive about this is that I don’t feel like I’m crazy. I kinda feel validated in looking to leave.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sad.
    But it's in your control to make the change, soon. Good jobs are definitely out there but there's a lot of Sun folks trying for them.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know of 3 others in my district and our bordering district who are interviewing at the same company!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who are they interviewing with? I’m desperate to get out.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can’t out them, but it’s Derm, and they wouldn’t be the only ones from Sun to go there. And it’s not BF.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are there any derm companies hiring? I am also ready to go. I have seen enough.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You got paid to sit home. Now you are getting paid to sell. So go sell!!! If you can’t sell the Piggly Wiggly is always hiring. Friken losers.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think we’ve all seen enough of this sh*t show ! What a ... joke.
    There’s zero leadership, direction or strategy.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not surprising, the undercurrent here is about so many people looking to leave. I think everyone has their resume updated and out there to some degree.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since you are talking about the Ilumya people I’ll address this. Virtually all of the Managers and TMs were hired before the studies were made public. By the time TMs were being hired Sun managers had been made aware that it had terrible efficacy when compared to all other Interleukin blockers. These managers mislead when hiring reps by using statements that lead them to believe it was comparable. It is isn’t. That force is scrambling to get anyone on drug and will soon find out that the patients won’t stay on drug, since it is so weak. Don’t blame these reps. They were completely lied to and are now stranded at Sun and won’t have jobs this time next year. If anything it shows the regional managers to be what they really are. A bunch of failures and liars.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is 100% accurate.
    However, before data was released, I personally heard SL (yes, SL) and FL say “it’s a dog”.

With that said, FL and ST, as well as others, sat across the interview table from RMs and told a bullsh*t story. The RMs, desperate to get a job, accepted, then told the same line of BS to the TMs.

That’s how things roll at unethical companies.