Stay away from Sun

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Oct 1, 2018 at 7:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The RM's wanted that $180k base salary so bad that they were willing to lie to anyone. Very sad situation. All involved should be ashamed, but unethical management at unethical companies never think that way.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's not just happening in Derm.. Opth is getting downright funny as well. The SE director who told candidates that this has such long term potential and promise left for a DM spot. That should tell you something.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not doubting what you say is true. My question is, if FL was saying this drug was a dog (and I have no doubt he did), how can he in good conscience promise 2000 patients in the first 2 weeks, and how can he possibly feel justified in hitting the panic button and beginning the scare tactics? Did he not expect "a dog" to launch like "a dog?" Or, did he not expect to still be here?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fair questions. He doesn’t have a conscience, and has chosen to do what’s he’s done on the hiring front. I know that firsthand.

As it relates to the sales numbers, my bet is ‘they’ wanted more, and 2000 in two weeks was the lowest number where he could keep his job, for now.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS! Here is an article from 2016!!!!! The crappy PASI scores were out then, the idiots who interviewed and took the job obviously were desperate or don’t know how to use GOOGLE!!!!
    https://www.managedcaremag.com/news/psoriasis-drug-tildrakizumab-scores-two-pivotal-trials

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it’s true. Data was available prior to the interview. FYI everyone knows how to use google a hole. You don’t have to be so dramatic.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow you all stoop to such lows. Tilden is a good drug. If you are not happy leave! I bet that you are the same reject who is 80% to plan. Go sell something

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes people have left! And if them most needed to go. We’ve lost some talent as every company does

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes the data was available in some fashion. Thus why Sun gave up trying to hire existing derm reps that were able to find and process the data. Sun then went for existing biologic reps with the selling point "there really is no difference between PASI 75 and PASI 90." Just like their sales message. So to those reps that were less in the know, Tildra was sold as comparable.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes the data was available in some fashion. Thus why Sun gave up trying to hire existing derm reps that were able to find and process the data. Sun then went for existing biologic reps with the selling point "there really is no difference between PASI 75 and PASI 90." Just like their sales message. So to those reps that were less in the know, Tildra was sold as comparable.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s a dog, period.

Aren’t you a cavalier company man calling out a rep who’s likely 80% to plan.

Now that kind of leadership will get you right to the top here.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look at the data -

The turnover rate is about 8x of the Pharma norm. About 70% of the first 20 reps to resign were COE winners the past two years.

That’s called hemorrhaging.