1. AstraZeneca in first COVID vaccine deal with China — Mallinckrodt considering bankruptcy — Bristol-Myers, Pfizer fend off a key challenge to their top-selling heart drug — See more on our front page news Stay updated with the latest pharma-related coronavirus news on our new page
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please take our quick survey on how COVID-19 is impacting your job It will only take a minute or two to respond. The survey is confidential, and does not require registration. Thank you in advance for your participation. We will provide regular updates on results as responses accumulate.
    Dismiss Notice

Stay Away From this Piece of Shit Company

Discussion in 'Critical Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Sep 23, 2005 at 7:15 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trust me, this company has no future. From what I hear, they don't even have sales materials or any kind of support for their worthless, old shit drug. Abbott tried selling this "winner" and gave it up after a few months of detailing. No future. Sorry suckers, you should get out while you can.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

grow up;and go away-

seriously, get your facts straight, u are way off.

p.s. and who are u talking to...we don't have any vacancies, ace.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    Trust me, this company has no future. From what I hear, they don't even have sales materials or any kind of support for their worthless, old shit drug. Abbott tried selling this "winner" and gave it up after a few months of detailing. No future. Sorry suckers, you should get out while you can.

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you talking about? You are totally clueless! You need to get your facts straight before opening up your mouth and making an ass out of yourself.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BP should stay on his own company's site

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this company sucks ass

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some piece of shit company huh? More like a hot shit company the more I see them do for us. How awesome is the fact that we are probably getting the week off thru new years. That was a nice move. I heard the launch is going great nationally, 160% to quota; that's where you want to be. They have impressed me thus far. Sure sounds like our company gets it and is not a piece of shit now is it?

p.s. whoever has all the baggage with Anne F. should take a valium- this is not 3rd grade.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anne "Bitch Whore" Fields; known from here on out as "BW".

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3rd grade vernacular. 3rd grade mentality. valium is your deliverance my son- [​IMG]

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    3rd grade vernacular. 3rd grade mentality. valium is your deliverance my son- [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

It may be 3rd grade, but it's the truth my friend.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merry Christmas Anne you fucking cunt [​IMG]

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A little angry there? Easy does it!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anne will remain with her laser sharp focus in the new year. We must have the right calls the right number of times to the right audience. If we do this, success is assured.

Hey Anne, leadership isn't all about platitudes and stabbing people in the back you know.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey angry one, do you still work for CTI? If not stay off the site!! LOSER!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OH MY GOD!!!!! How pathetic that you are so pissed off and bitter you are posting vicious comments about Anne at 2:00pm. on Christmas day. Jesus, go hang out with family and friends. Maybe you have no family or friends. I bet that is Annne's fault too. It must be part of the master plan. I know that Anne will not stop until she has single handely destroyed each and everyone at CRTX. I have put on 5 pounds during the holidays and I thought it was just because I over ate. Now I know it is all Anne's fault. The wretched woman force fed me the whole italian creme cake. There is no end to the EVIL. Poster, thank you so much for opening my eyes to the plague that is
    Anne. <font color="red"> </font> <font color="red"> </font>

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no doubt dude, or dudette, go away and poison some place else. i like it here-

and now that are IV and CR are looking closer and closer i really like it here.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give it up already. Leave if you are that miserable.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wouldn't even want that ugly bitch to give me a rim job.

She did say her favorite meal was tossed salads though.

Anne you truly are a fucking cunt [​IMG]

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    hey angry one, do you still work for CTI? If not stay off the site!! LOSER!!

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, I'm still here....for now. when I get something better I will leave, until then, SHUT THE FUCK UP! If you don't like my posts don't read them you fucking morons.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays [​IMG]

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I really don't care if someone is a Cunt or Not (Quite frankly no one desserves to be called that). But there is a track record here with the individual we are talking about. Ask anyone at MedPointe or Schering Plough and the same pattern will come out. You don't have to believe what the perception is with some of us and you don't have to believe what's been said in the MP and SP sites in CafePharma. Ask around with people who work in those organizations. There is some truth to what is being said. However, with all that said we are stuck with this individual and that's is the fact. She is not going anywhere mainly because she was lucky to get this job. I've come to the conclusion that I will do my job until I land another because I just can't afford to get shitcANNED. If you love this company congrats to you and if you are like me good luck in your journey.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.