stay away

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by anonymous, Sep 28, 2019 at 3:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

most ungrateful company ever.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

seems to be a strong general consensus

I hate having a manager. At Syneos you get two!

Does anyone have anything positive to say about the company?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s a job, most people are seasoned and castoffs from various walks of pharma. Some management act like it’s big pharma but if it’s a good contract, ride it till it crashes onto the beach!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on poster #4. It’s a job and most all these contract reps were former big pharma reps who were downsized, managed out or cast out due to aging or just couldn’t keep up with the ever increasing goals. Eventually all pharma jobs will be contract jobs. It’s less pay but it should also be less demands, better life balance. Contract mgrs - don’t make it into a big pharma job - Do a good job but have a life too. It’s ok.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t think age discrimination isn’t alive and well at Syneos. If you’re part of your contract’s Inner Circle, you will get taken care of and find a place on another contract. Anything else, you are on your own. It’s almost as bad as the Mean Girl mentality. They smile pretty and lie to your face, then they twist the knife. If you can get a job anywhere else, do it.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YES!!! Age discrimination against older women is rampant in this company!!! Syneos will hire older men over older women! Your company sucks!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a 60 year old woman I am on my third contract in three years...I retired from big Pharma after a successful 30 year career...I have been pleased with Syneos, but would say that if you can, stay away from an "embedded" contract...if everyone is Syneos, things seem to work well, when some are direct hire and some are contract, not so much. I hope to work another few years, and am currently making more than I was at big Pharma.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What contract are you on or what position should I look for at Syneos that pays well?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep looking! Not only is age discrimination rampant, the benefits are NOTon par with industry standards. Health insurance has a high deductible, 401K match is not near as good as most big Pharma companies, and if you get a company car it will be the most stripped down sedan they can find. If you need to be in a SUV for any reason, be prepared for a knock -down-drag-out fight to prove it. Pretty pathetic for a company that brags about their contracts and revenues when there’s a Town Hall. If you are truly desperate for a job, Syneos offers a paycheck but that’s about it. Keep looking!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm willing to bet that you're hot!