Stay in Your Lane

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Aug 2, 2019 at 11:23 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ron M (training dept derm)...it’s annoying how rude and condescending you are. Remember your role. You are training department...you don’t tell the sales force “I’m not going to have you....” it’s not your place to have anyone in sales do or not do something. That is Ron G.’s job.
    Also, this coming meeting, let’s try to refrain from calling the ladies “sweetheart”. Let’s not make sexist comments. And maybe you can take a class in emotional intelligence. Learn to read the room. It’s not your place to make a broad and over reaching statement on what the sales force is thinking and feeling. Your meeting sessions are mundane and “check the box”. But really add no value. Flip charting??? How about you focus on providing information that helps us sell better, gives additional clinical knowledge, and provides managed care updates.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another sexist winner at Sun. How do you keep your job? Any other company it would be see ya later but at Sun inappropriate condescending behavior is accepted.
    Where are you HR? Why aren’t you putting a leash on these creeps?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Say it to my face coward

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Relax, sweetheart

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Dat's a gud vun" - Arnold S.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's what i thought, you still never came to my face to say anything. People are keyboard warriors over the internet. Sweetheart, know that there's a reason i'm in this position and not a loser TM.