Steady up trend as Stock Market sees Progress !!

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Oct 15, 2017 at 11:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whay to Go Team !! Its Sunday Recharge For The Best Week Yet !! Brush Off The Dust !! Fire Up All Engines !! THIS IS OUR WEEK TO SHINE !! Acordians Are Strong !! Acordians Are Dedicated !! Acordians Are Enegized !! Acordians Have Flow !! THIS IS OUR WEEK TO SHINE !!

Lets Go TEAM !!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is the moron posting this nonsense? ACOR is sinking and it will trend up as the news of a sale is rumored. Leadership here cannot execute and has made the poorest of decisions.
    Do you honestly think your ra-ra posts generate faith? That is long gone. More people will leave this year and not wait for this nepotistic ship to sink. Medical is no longer at capacity and everyone left is FED UP! Why not tell people how you want ACORDA SOLD? Right BOD?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever the motives of the Ra-RA, let them be.

It is wonderful that there are still cheerleaders willing to move their booties and pompoms for ACOR.

I want the share-price to hit 40 soon, so I can get out of this investment.

When are these guys going to re-file the NDA?
    There has been no announcement: no Type-A meeting day, no re-filing day?
    I thought it was a "simple" clerical issue.

In the meantime, the competitor is getting closer and closer.
    No wonder there is a post here from Sunovion laughing their behinds at Acorda.
    Isn't Dr Cohen and his Senior Management concerned?
    Why are BoD directors selling shares?

A very concerned investor

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Medical has been breaking up since 3 years ago when they KNEW of what was happening! Every key person left.
    The BOD and shareholders will want their money back because of the poor decisions. I left 3 years go and knew why. Anyone still here is a fool, a latch-key to the pomp & circumstance that is RC.
    WORD: you will be bought out soon and employers will wonder why you never got out voluntarily!

Signed,
    Medical master who left this POS

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Refiling this week, just putting the final hyperlinks in the electronic submission. Tuesday is the target for completion.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah right ... like anyone in the know will be allowed by Legal to post sensitive info at CP.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If by clerical issue you mean plant deficiency then yeah that's it.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The above is taken as a sincere post by Leadership. Yes we are all concerned. But be assured the Company has a strategic long-term plan, developed with the aid of world-class (literally) consultation, to improve our financials. As evidence note ACOR share price has risen dramatically in past month. Patience, my friend !

BTW ..we appreciate the cheerleader posts as morale boosting is very very important. Keep them coming !!

Also, please do not pick out specific Leaders by name, as all BOD are involved.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Moron, the whole market and sector are up. This is not indicative of changing fundamentals at Acorda but of Acorda riding a wave. Better than being down, but I wouldn't get cocky about it having anything to do with management (who can't be named due to their thin skin) or McKinsey (how did those fools do at Valeant?).

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha Ha HA.....ACOR is already up over 43% this year. I posted last February that my financial advisor was bullish on ACOR and bulk up on it. You should see my 401k now !! I love this place and you morons who put your cash in T Bills and bonds are sucking wind.

Thank you Ron for the cash reward for loyalty ! ! !

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You really are POOR at calculating loss/return aren't you??? ACOR is in a bad place Mr.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ACOR is NOT in a bad place.

Management needs to execute.

Whoever are responsible for the NDA filing better get it right this time.

Let's hope that the CMO and CTO are 24/7 on top of the situation.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For the record: 1/2/17 ACOR $18.80; today $27.05 - that's 43.8% GROWTH ! ! If you are one of our employees then you should bone up on your analytical skills....

We pride ourselves on keeping our Team up to date

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Selective cherry picking of dates = idiot

Think of those investors that bought shares a week before the FDA's Refusal-to-File response to the incompetent filing by Acorda's Regulatory Dept.

And what about the management view of Acorda has a long-term investment.

We all want Acorda to be successful
    The only way to do so is to start executing flawlessly
    Get that?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for pointing that out. We all want / require flawless execution in order for OUR COMPANY to flourish. As you may not be aware, we enlisted Six Sigma experts to review our processes and make recommendations. Six Sigma is all about achieving defect-free processes (ie., less than 1 defect in 10E6) over the long term.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Being at $26 off a 52 week high of $33 is not a gain idiot. Perhaps your six sigma can start with how to use a calculator.

Honestly, I would be embarrassed that I have to keep touting six sigma consultants as the cure to everything. You are essentially admitting that the management of Acorda doesn't know how to run their company.

Good luck with your process to cover up management deficiencies.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Referencing Six Sigma over and over again

Is beginning to be comical

Start executing
    Stop the Sigma - incontinence

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

are you serious????? six sigma saved many companies from financial ruin. you must be a nonbeliever, maybe you should get certified

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't tell if you are being serious. Six sigma can be applied to parts of Acorda for sure. It will not magically cure important Acorda issues: dry pipeline, ineffective leadership, poor execution.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correct. Six Sigma is predicated on the company having a viable product or service to sell. Have to assume the leaders know that when they brought in the Black Belts. If they don't the six sigma will be a waste of time and money. Management cannot be that niave (I hope).