Steady up trend as Stock Market sees Progress !!

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Oct 15, 2017 at 11:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's too late for Six Sigma dude. Exactly what was noted above. This place is done.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Regeneration Saturday !! Well Deserved Day Of Rest On Acorda's RISE TO GLORY !!

Tomorrow is our day for reflection, for resting, for relaxing. Great Job Last Week !! Excellence in ACTION !!

Nay sayers keep blabbin, Stock keeps RISING !! 27 is the new low- we are headed up from here.

Great Things Happen When Acordians Join As A Team, Work As A Team, and Succeed As A Team !!

Our work is building a Company that will be discussed for all time "They Hit A Challenge Straight ON. They Worked To Succeed. They Enjoyed the Benefits of Success"

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you. As was noted earlier, Leadership appreciates the positive 'go go go' posts on CP. We are all in this crusade to build a world leader in pharma. Let's all join in with the Leadership, we can excel as a Team ! !
    So let's get on with it ! ! ! !

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are riding the DOW wave.
    ACOR is spiraling downstream. I just recently left - AMEN!
    Ya'll need to wake up because recruiters are looking poorly at those who have not seen the wake up call and stay. Companies are looking to buy the assets and some IP. Hence my friends why I ran. You are either stupid, delusional or smoking ur pipe if you think Acor will survive. Poor decisions & very bad leadership!! Top down. Hasta la vista!! :)

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you sound like the BIG LOSER and a coward -- our stock is up 44 % this year , we are doing fine. RC will never never sell us out to some other company. And I am in Mensa, if you even know what that is ! !

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uh - the stock is still way off the high sir! The Board should be fired. RC will tank this place b4 he gets out,