Steglatro

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Aug 19, 2018 at 4:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ummm....< 1% market share for Stelagasaurus in my territory

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I understand that it is less than 1% in some territories but in others it is approaching 15. The overall share nationally is about 10

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Total BS. No it’s not. It is not even 1% Nationally.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look at the latest Gator!!! Nationally Steglatro is showing its teeth. 10 % national share. What a launch. You live obviously with how well you come out of the gate. And Steglatro set the standard on how to make a drug a leader in the market. Great job

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes! Our management did a great job with the launch, setting the strategy for us to be successful!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have a 42.83% market share in my territory!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is amazing to have captured that much of the market in such a short time when an earlierpollster said the company is at 1% share. Which is it ?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most people have greater than a 20 share with Steglatro. This has been one of the most successful launches in Merck history or for that matter the whole industry

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I concur. This Steglatro is the best drug Merck has ever had and the market share is proving it. Hail a great drug!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also hail to my mother for blowing every brown rep at the club.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was there any mention of Steglatro on the earnings call? Steglatro has become the flagship product of Merck. Shares and revenue are soaring. What a drug that is making a big difference in many people ‘s lives

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Steglatro was mentioned right after Keytruda which really puts emphasis of how great the drug is doing and the impact Steglatro is making in the diabetes es market. What a great drug and now the investment community realizes how great Steglatro is. Congratulations Steglatro and the entire Steglatro sales force

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. All of it is true. But, when Januvia goes generic and when Novo’s new drug comes out, off with the head!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why has Steglatro been so successful

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look at the latest Gator with Steglatro. It is simply killing it. Jardiance is having special meetings across the country to discuss this drug

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boeringer finished a 2 day meeting focusing exclusively on how well Steglatro is doing. They are seeing their market share dissolve because of Steglatro and they are worried

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

left

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

steglatro is doing so well that we won't even be selling it by 2021