Steglatro

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Jun 17, 2020 at 1:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This new cardiovascular flop with Steglatro is the death of Steglatro and possibly the Chronic care sales force. Merck does not need a salesforce to sell Januvia and Steglatro has no chance against its peers. It is time to shut it down

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting that Steglatro is now the number one SGLT written

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure what data you are looking at ? Market share below 5%??

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You forgot one word: "Steglatro is now the number one SGLT NOT written." SO did you see Farxiga got great news again today. Steglatro at ADA? Couldn't beat placebo.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do not be so negative! Steglatro is now the number one written SGLT2 in Montana! Merck needs to find out what those reps are doing.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Steglatro is number one in Mississippi as well. Montana and Mississippi reps are doing a wonderful job!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey man! You must include Oregon as taking over the SGLT2 market with Steglatro leading in that state. Let’s get a webcast together for the country highlighting what reps in Oregon, Mississippi, and Montana are doing. Steglatro is on a roll. Let’s keep it up. I know Jardiance and Farxiga are getting more and more concerned as to the share that Steglatro is taking from them.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. Include Delaware on that list. Steglatro leads the entire SGLT2 class in Delaware!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Add Alaska and Hawaii to the list of Steglatro number 1 SGLT2. What a drug!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am assuming this thread exists for comic relief???