Sterile Products Interview

Discussion in 'Par' started by Anonymous, Nov 8, 2014 at 10:33 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking for some serious answers please. I have passed the online interview part and I am moving forward to the face to face interviews. The HR recruiter is not telling me much about the salary and such. I have 8 years in the injectable business. Can someone please let me know some general info?
    1. What is the salary range?
    2. Bonus potential? Can the bonus goals be reached?
    3. Vacation time?
    4. Car allowance with mileage, or just mileage?
    5. Honest opinion about the Sterile Injectable division?
    Thanks for honest feedback.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is a brand new division acquired earlier this year. I doubt you'll get a detailed answer from anyone on here.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where we don't know you, we do not feel the need to spell it out for you. Sorry trolls kind of ruined it for you. Bottom line, if you are qualified to know, and when it is important you will have the direct contact to fill in your needs. No one is entitled to know all the details up front. Earn it. Especially your last question. loaded.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They sell both branded generics and generics. Aplisol, Dentrium IV, and Adrenalin are the biggest products. Over 20 other branded generics and other generic products. Is this an IDN position? Who are you meeting? You are over qualified. Stay away from Irish guy. They just want your sales and pharmacy contacts.